Jump to content
Valgaarv

Delete conservation from nigthwave

Recommended Posts

On 2019-10-09 at 4:28 PM, Valgaarv said:

In my opinion conservation is by far the most boring, tedious and useless filler activity on warframe, and begin to be forced to do it in order to progress nigthwave is awfull. Please delete it.

Fishing is the same thing, what's your point?

  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Le 09/10/2019 à 16:46, Valgaarv a dit :

t is preventing me from capping, because i cant get more challenges till i finish it, so it is forcing me to do.

You are supposed to get 3 challenges with the catch up.

And, anyways, you can reach rank 60 (which is pretty pointless) without doing all challenges or relying on other sources of standing.

So yeah, just skip it, and if you are late to the party and come at the last week to catch up and cant get rid of the conservations and cant suffer 10 min of farming, i guess thats your issue!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We understand certain parts of the game aren't for everyone, which is why plenty of challenges are optional. You can ignore this one in favour of other challenges that are more your style.

Any chance we can at least get the on orb valis condition removed? Would be nice to do it on the plains if we want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Conservation is easy, this is like asking for the bullet jump challenge to be removed. If you have anything with invis the 6 cap will take the whole of 5 mins to do.

Hark an activity that takes 5 minutes to do truly you suffer ar such an impossible feat if only there where frames with aoe sleep abilities making it even easier to beat this impossible challenge 

  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't mind it being there but I'd prefer them to return it to the old version instead of needing 'different' captures.  Last time I did it I wasted more time due to getting the same exact animal spawn at different locations than I did doing the 6 captures.

 

Mind you I'd happily get rid of the mining one, thats totally rng based and is far more annoying than the conservation one.

  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It doesn't take as long as many other challenges, so it better stay. I'd pick it any day over doing 3 mobile defense or 5 bounties in either poe/vallis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Am 10.10.2019 um 13:20 schrieb Shalath:

If we deleted every challenge from NW that somebody doesn't like we will have no challenges.

We have no challenges in NW, just sidequests.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-10-09 at 4:28 PM, Valgaarv said:

In my opinion conservation is by far the most boring, tedious and useless filler activity on warframe, and begin to be forced to do it in order to progress nigthwave is awfull. Please delete it.

Well as long as you're not a codex coalitionist like me here are some ways to make conservation very easy:
- so always do it at free roam, higher level of map won't affect any chances for rare variants etc.

- use pheromone, if you get some spare standing you can afford it, you have 7 different spices on Orb Vallis so for  perfect different conversations you need to run 3 of them 2 times once with pheromone and once without it so you will most likely get rares variant on run with pheromone and common on no pheromone run

- here are some Warframe that can help you a lot so if you got them use them
* Ivara - her invisibility make it very hard for animals to detect her, maybe outside ones that sniff for player and it's toggle not on timer so you can turn it on and don't worry about it ending before you capture animal, as long as you have energy, also her sleep arrow from Quiver can replace the tranq rifle and ensure one shot sleep  on all spices (recently kubrodons started to resist it but i think it's bug not feature)  best pick possible

*Equino - her night form 2 can do the same as Ivaras sleep arrow

*Rhino - iron skin allows to endure charges of Kubrodons or Stovers without getting knocked down

It's really not that hard you just need to know what you're doing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We understand certain parts of the game aren't for everyone, which is why plenty of challenges are optional. You can ignore this one in favour of other challenges that are more your style.

Dont get me wrong. I love the catchup mechanic. I did the conservation challenge, even though I didnt really like it (Not my cup of tea). But I dont want to be missed that when you recover challenges you dont really have a choice to skip certain ones from the past. Like I had no choice but to do the conservation challenge in order to retrieve more from the past. 

Perhaps we could get a skip button on retrieving recovered challenges? I mean i endured my pain, but I think the guy has some what of a point. maybe. I mean I would be happier if I never had to do conservation, the ascension hall puzzle, scanning the flowers ever again. 

 

Just perhaps would be nice at some point in the future to consider a button to skip past those challenges that would help. I agree we shouldnt delete challenges because some people dont enjoy it. Because some people do.

 

And all in all...it aint THAT bad. I mean there are aspects of the game that are pretty awesome even if I dont like that specific part. Like scanning the flowers. The grove is really cool to look at.

Edited by (PS4)Derweanq

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

Conservation is easy, this is like asking for the bullet jump challenge to be removed. If you have anything with invis the 6 cap will take the whole of 5 mins to do.

Hark an activity that takes 5 minutes to do truly you suffer ar such an impossible feat if only there where frames with aoe sleep abilities making it even easier to beat this impossible challenge 

I've seen a semi-serious thread complaining about the bullet jump challenge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, (PS4)Shelneroth said:

I've seen a semi-serious thread complaining about the bullet jump challenge.

Same, but honestly would reduce the number cuz bullet jumping for like 3 min before going further on mission feels silly, and just remembering to do it every once in a while when doing something else is also not so convenient, it's useful move for traversing but not so much for combat really

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ignoring NW, conservation is the easiest way to cap your faction daily standing.

So unless you're completely done with Fortuna, the challenge has its side benefits.

Also, floofs.

  • Satisfied 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

I don't mind it being there but I'd prefer them to return it to the old version instead of needing 'different' captures.  Last time I did it I wasted more time due to getting the same exact animal spawn at different locations than I did doing the 6 captures.

Don’t forget to equip Echo Lure before you start, specific Lure will show on map specific animal only.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I anything needs to be changed it is the "3 sorties" nightwave quest because it completely blocks the recovery mechanic for nightwave once you get it. 

Perfect Capture might be boring, and tedious but it is doable. At least for me. It also gives a boatload of standing. And when you are not interested in the floofs, then just reset after you did a few of the captures because some animals are easier to catch than others. And span locations are normally very similar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-10-09 at 7:28 AM, Valgaarv said:

In my opinion conservation is by far the most boring, tedious and useless filler activity on warframe, and begin to be forced to do it in order to progress nigthwave is awfull. Please delete it.

Delete yourself and your account. 

I personally dislike conservation and am very bad at this mission, but I will not advocate the removal of the mission type or anything. Why you some players want to delete this and that or nerf this or that just because you don’t like it or are bad at it? Just ignore it and do something else. Stop whining and find other objectives to do in game. Problem solved. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, George_PPS said:

Delete yourself and your account. 

I personally dislike conservation and am very bad at this mission, but I will not advocate the removal of the mission type or anything. Why you some players want to delete this and that or nerf this or that just because you don’t like it or are bad at it? Just ignore it and do something else. Stop whining and find other objectives to do in game. Problem solved. 

geez no need to be so harsh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-10-09 at 11:42 AM, TheGuyver said:

It's so incredibly easy to do, and takes almost no time at all once you learn what you're doing. People have complained away all the even semi-difficult challenges, and now nightwave challenges as a whole are so brain dead it's become a drag for me. 

You don't have to do it, nobody is going to force you and that one single challenge isn't going to prevent you from capping. 

No...its not easy. Its very burocratic thing. Use this, and this, and this....awfull

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know what, I totally support the OP! It's just disgusting to deal with such a 100% forced boring mechanic as NW missions. I think that it's totally understandable to just quit Warframe and play another game instead.

And I have just the Game for OP. Know what it is? TETRIS! It's absolutely free, has zero microtransactions and not a single forced side mechanic in it!

And if for some reason OP wouldn't like this awesome game... well, that's too bad, because it is the only one I could think of that actually satisfies the OP's interpretation of having no forced mechanics.

So the OP can as well stop whining on Forums and force themselves to go enjoy the parts of the game they actually like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ant99999 said:

You know what, I totally support the OP! It's just disgusting to deal with such a 100% forced boring mechanic as NW missions. I think that it's totally understandable to just quit Warframe and play another game instead.

And I have just the Game for OP. Know what it is? TETRIS! It's absolutely free, has zero microtransactions and not a single forced side mechanic in it!

And if for some reason OP wouldn't like this awesome game... well, that's too bad, because it is the only one I could think of that actually satisfies the OP's interpretation of having no forced mechanics.

So the OP can as well stop whining on Forums and force themselves to go enjoy the parts of the game they actually like.

attitude like that don't help either

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Il y a 2 heures, [DE]Rebecca a dit :

We understand certain parts of the game aren't for everyone, which is why plenty of challenges are optional. You can ignore this one in favour of other challenges that are more your style.

I wish there were some challenges also modeled more after the endurance and long term community tho. Not even additional ones, because that could hamper progress for early and mid progression players, but as alternatives - IE you can do the standard two elite weeklies or a set of two different elite weeklies with harder stuff in it. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheSixteenth said:

Conclave in Nightwave, when? 

considering how small portion of entire player base  even bothers playing it, and that lat tied to encourage ppl to play conclave with conclave based events and it got them quite some backlash... doubt it gonna happen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Luciole77 said:

No...its not easy. Its very burocratic thing. Use this, and this, and this....awfull

Yes it is, and it's not "bureaucratic" to use your brain. 

  • Satisfied 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

Don’t forget to equip Echo Lure before you start, specific Lure will show on map specific animal only.

kind of pointless when you need DIFFERENT animals to pass the nightwave mission, taking one lure kind of defeats the point.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...