Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pax Seeker not applying Hornet strike properly

Dragazer

While doing some testing in the simulacrum I've noticed that base dmg mods like Hornet Strike are giving less dmg than they are supposed to for Pax Seeker's projectiles.

Here is the tests I've done

My kitgun is Catchmoon/Haymaker/Splat

This is the build I'm using:

aOcDCTf.jpg

Multishot works just as it should from my testing, but for the purposes of this test, I removed them to prevent inconsistencies in the test numbers due to multishot chance. 

For this test I am using a infested runner due to its lack of armor and only possessing one health class

For the 1st test I removed hornet strike from the build in order to test the dmg 

XepQHsc.jpg

vn615PB.jpg

As you can see with crit mods and elementals, the dmg is consistent for both. The minuscule difference in dmg is due to Pax Seeker converting base dmg to 50/50 slash and puncture dmg

However things get wonky once you add a base damage mod:

UybJJTM.jpg

JWBQCcH.jpg

As you can see, with a max hornet strike the Catchmoon dmg is properly increase to: 6913 x (1+2.2) = 22121.6 dmg as expected

However, with the Pax Seeker projectiles, the dmg is not increased by the same amount. The projectiles are consistently only dealing 15304 dmg when they should be dealing: 6880 x (1+2.2) = 22016 dmg with a max hornet strike.

This is not just an issue with the Catchmoon I've tested on other kitguns as well with similar results.

Edited by Dragazer