[DE]Megan

Atlas Prime: Hotfix 25.8.1 + 25.8.1.1

Thanks for the hotfix.

Is it possible to add an operator arcane which works like the Handspring mod? It could work the same as Magus Cloud, On void Dash: 100% chance (if max rank) to deny Operator knockdown/stuns for X amount of seconds, while we do use our Operator sometimes we do get stunned from enemies and we don't have enough time to get into void mode again, a massive QoL enhancement such as this arcane would fix a lot of problems while using our operators.

Is the Machete blueprint drop ratio 0% after 1000 logins? I saw people with more than 1000 login tributes with all weapons missing a machete! 😂

Edited by Doggo
  • Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 7

Thank you for the hotfix!

Any chance Gara, Vaporize, Khora, and any other similar abilities that scale off weapon mods could have external modding in the arsenal to separate the interaction with weapon mods? We got this for Exalted weapons, and the acceptance of "stat sticks" with high disposition Riven Mods on weapons in order to make abilities optimal limits loadout options. The freedom to take any weapon with Excalibur, Mesa, Titania, etc feels awesome, but having to choose Jaw Sword/Mire with a Riven to have an optimal Gara/Khora build (or a Burst Laser Riven for Vaporize) is unhealthy for Warframe as time goes on. 

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 8
  • Woah 3
  • Applause 6
  • Upvote 41

Thanks for the hotfix!

Doggo (my favourite trinity) is referring to me, since I have around 1070 login days and never got it in login. Are there any plans to bring it back? It's not obtainable for over two years now 😞

And it would be nice to not do hotfixes during cetus nights, it destroys the night for a lot of people :)

Edited by --Q--Multimeter
Added some stuff
  • Haha 2
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 7

thanks for the hotfixes

really glad to see the arcane fixes and more optimisation 

is this a bug where you can't show a link of a warframe / weapon with a riven?
9r94cyC.png

• Like 2

Just now, HLixir said:

9r94cyC.png

A workaround for that currently is to put the riven 1st so it doesn't break

• Upvote 4

il y a 6 minutes, [DE]Megan a dit :

• Fixed Gas City Dropships potentially despawning before you ever had the chance to see it.

Does that mean we can find again the Vapos Condor Dropship and the infamous Vapos Elite Condor Dropship ?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Tusk Thumper Doma (and potentially others) sometimes jumping away and despawning.

yay. happened both time i tried to do it for the NW last week

• Upvote 1

HI! thanks for hotfix.

Can you quickfix the problem of Jupiter secret rooms' mods not dropping? (They are rare ressources instead)

It's really a quick fix.

Thanks!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, HLixir said:

9r94cyC.png

Seen many of those in tradechat/ clan chat, pretty annoying. 

• Upvote 2

On 2019-10-09 at 10:29 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Hyena Change (Razorback mission only):

An Orokin Cell farming exploit was brought to our attention by not only players, but also our internal flagging system when such a method is tripped for misuse. In short, players were forcing the Hyena’s to spawn infinitely by entering/exiting rooms knowing that their Orokin Cell drop rate is 100%. As a result of this misuse, the Orokin Cell drop rate for the Hyena’s in the Razorback mission will diminish the more you spawn, to still allow for multiple drop attempts but without giving away the entire cake. Please note that players who are trade banned due to triggering this exploit will be manually unbanned after this Hotfix.

This feels like a good way to address it, and I salute the restraint it must have taken to not nerf it into nonexistence, but instead making it into a good way to farm a particularly annoying to farm resource. Thanks DE

Edited by Pandabarrel
  • Like 9
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 8

I figured the Razorback orokin cell farm thing was gonna be patched. I gained like near 130 Orokin Cells from farming that mission. Sucks it was considered an exploit. 

• Woah 2
  • Applause 1

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Atlas Prime’s Rumblers will maintain their Primed appearance even if another Atlas Skin is equipped on him. 
    • The only exception is if the Atlas Karst Skin is equipped, as it has Rumblers of its own.

Finally. Getting sick of those hideous default skin for the rumblers

• Haha 1

Still no fix?

Do I have to open a reddit acc to get you guys attention in order to fix a bug that is almost a year old?

Edited by 8faiNt
  • Upvote 6