Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas Prime: Hotfix 25.8.1 + 25.8.1.1

[DE]Megan

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Atlas Prime’s Rumblers will maintain their Primed appearance even if another Atlas Skin is equipped on him. 
    • The only exception is if the Atlas Karst Skin is equipped, as it has Rumblers of its own.

Any chance we will be able to just pick the rumbler model we want in the future? Maybe even give them the Venari treatment where we can customize their coloring and maybe even mod them a bit?

vor 7 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Hyena Change (Razorback mission only):
An Orokin Cell farming exploit was brought to our attention by not only players, but also our internal flagging system when such a method is tripped for misuse. In short, players were forcing the Hyena’s to spawn infinitely by entering/exiting rooms knowing that their Orokin Cell drop rate is 100%. As a result of this misuse, the Orokin Cell drop rate for the Hyena’s in the Razorback mission will diminish the more you spawn, to still allow for multiple drop attempts but without giving away the entire cake. Please note that players who are trade banned due to triggering this exploit will be manually unbanned after this Hotfix. 

So how fast does it diminish and at how many hyenas does it start? Will I feel it when i just move through the mission regularly and kill every hyena in my way?

ty for hotfix. hyped for mainline

also any reason why this wasn't included in the nightwave as previously stated in dev workshop?

On 2019-05-10 at 8:39 PM, [DE]Bear said:

Elite Weekly

• Complete a Spy mission using your Operator. Warframe cannot leave spawn room.

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hyena Change (Razorback mission only):

An Orokin Cell farming exploit was brought to our attention by not only players, but also our internal flagging system when such a method is tripped for misuse. In short, players were forcing the Hyena’s to spawn infinitely by entering/exiting rooms knowing that their Orokin Cell drop rate is 100%. As a result of this misuse, the Orokin Cell drop rate for the Hyena’s in the Razorback mission will diminish the more you spawn, to still allow for multiple drop attempts but without giving away the entire cake. Please note that players who are trade banned due to triggering this exploit will be manually unbanned after this Hotfix. 

I like how this was addressed. It's not saying we're removing the issue, your welcome to keep doing it. But, just don't expect a landslide of drops anymore.

More developers need to be like this.

11 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Atlas Prime’s Rumblers will maintain their Primed appearance even if another Atlas Skin is equipped on him. 
    • The only exception is if the Atlas Karst Skin is equipped, as it has Rumblers of its own.

I do hope you can change Rumblers appearance using Auxilary or something like that. So my Atlas is using prime skin, but Rumblers using Karst Skin....

Don’t usually comment on these, but I wanted to thank DE for the optimizations; my processor is the main bottleneck for this game, so it’s always appreciated when any overhead is eliminated by these fixes.

Cant wait for the next mainline update, many thanks and much love!

Synth fiber and Synth deconstruct, the two mods of the synth set that were initially exclusive to sentinels, are currently usable on all companions. The synth set is supposed to be a mod set for sentinels and currently it doesn't have any sentinel exclusive mods. Please revert this change.

11 minutes ago, dwqrf said:

Does that mean we can find again the Vapos Condor Dropship and the infamous Vapos Elite Condor Dropship ?

That would be amazing, huh? I shall go there right away and look. Still need those scans. >:D

What about the AXI P2 appearing twice and AXI A6 not appearing in the Tier 3 interceptions B rotation???

I mean if this is your intent, then put AXI P2 once in the table with 2x the drop chance or more logical fix - one P2 should be A6.

Archived