[DE]Megan

Atlas Prime: Hotfix 25.8.1 + 25.8.1.1

1 minute ago, Liuskur said:

What about the AXI P2 appearing twice and AXI A6 not appearing in the Tier 3 interceptions B rotation???

I mean if this is your intent, then put AXI P2 once in the table with 2x the drop chance or more logical fix - one P2 should be A6.

Honestly, no fix by now.. im sorry to say.. makes it feel its intentional "mistake" which is EA level scummy.

Either replace one P2 with A6 or make things plain clear and say that P2 has 28% instead of 14% drop chance.

6 minutes ago, SliverAeon said:

That would be amazing, huh? I shall go there right away and look. Still need those scans. >:D

Please update us! :D I need those too.

I'm so happy with the game. But aye can say i found out the happens of a bug on my account. When i play and sometimes when i go out of my warframe i become 1st person mode? I recorded it. It looks fabulous tho ❤️ .

I don't know but is it possible to make it a real option? I could still use all my abilities and stuff. Luckily I'm a lucid dreamer so it was easy for me to adjust my gaming method to the moment it happend! ^-^

Hope you will think about it. I will post the link soon 😍 Am uploading the gameplay now...

Hey, hope our friend from redtext is feelin' better soon.

I love you fine folks in Canada!
Thanks for all you do, and I wish you all well.
Especially you, redtext. You're my favorite today.

• Like 1

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Upright1:

Synth fiber and Synth deconstruct, the two mods of the synth set that were initially exclusive to sentinels, are currently usable on all companions. The synth set is supposed to be a mod set for sentinels and currently it doesn't have any sentinel exclusive mods. Please revert this change.

No , dont use them on your Kavat and ignore those who do .

I'd much rather have them change the polarity of those 2 mods to have the precept polarity in future instead of the tricky to handle madurai polarity.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb mojomaster88:

didnt know it was considered an exploit,did farm orokin cells on the razorback event,it seemed like part of the game/mission

I assume they consider staying in the mission forever to farm orokin cells as exploit. Apperently they dont want people to be punished for it so I guess they acknowledge that people didnt consider it an exploit. This is a bit like the time where they stopped endless capture mission spawns.

31 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

One (maybe) last Hotfix before the team goes full heads down for the upcoming Mainline

So still nothing about the Axi A6 being omitted from Xini-type rotation B rewards, while another relic is listed twice in the rewards list.

How downright obnoxious.

Thanks for the update Megan. I see that blurry textures on Atlas Prime as I reported here:

And the Massif Prime Syandana position on him, which currently clips (look at the pointed golden structure on the attachment point, clipping through his hoodie back) because it's sitting higher than properly intended, as reported here:

Hasn't been fixed yet. Here's hoping the Mainline will include the changes/fixes, because otehrwise I feel it would be disappointing to have the quality of the items being thrown to the side.

Also, friendly reminder that Impetus Prime Syandana physics are still wonky:

Please, give the proper love treatment to Prime Accessories, which is one of the main sources we have to support you and Warframe.

Thanks for your time as always 🙂

• Upvote 1

Hyena Change (Razorback mission only):
An Orokin Cell farming exploit was brought to our attention by not only players, but also our internal flagging system when such a method is tripped for misuse. In short, players were forcing the Hyena’s to spawn infinitely by entering/exiting rooms knowing that their Orokin Cell drop rate is 100%. As a result of this misuse, the Orokin Cell drop rate for the Hyena’s in the Razorback mission will diminish the more you spawn, to still allow for multiple drop attempts but without giving away the entire cake. Please note that players who are trade banned due to triggering this exploit will be manually unbanned after this Hotfix. 

So you call that an exploit because the system tagged some players like it did last time for the spectres ?  First, this is not an exploit : it is a clever use of the in game spawn mechanic..

I never used this farm and would never use this game but maybe you should think about the fact that for newer players there is no easy Orokin Cell drops 

It is alright to remove something that is giving too many rares ressources  but giving no alternative isnt right 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 5

Posted (edited)

Of course these are still not fixed - - ' :

Its as if DE forgot that Wukong exists

Like they did with Baruuk

Edited by Lythael

What about the Tekko not having the Status chance boost with Atlas Prime and the Tekko Prime not having the bonus with both the prime and non-prime version of Atlas?

39 minutes ago, VexPrime said:

Jotunheim oculus is still bugged. Please fix

zcjBenZ.png

A fix for this should be arriving with the next mainline update, the custom colors will be split into primary and secondary as expected

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
54 минуты назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

Fixed Gas City Dropships potentially despawning before you ever had the chance to see it.

So where do they even spawn? AFAIK, there is no room on the new Gas City where it can come and drop the soldiers (like, you know, physical possibility), except Io (Defense). Like it does on Venus or Pluto defense, for example.

But there were no Dropships on Io in 10 waves.

Edited by bl1te

Posted (edited)

One of the special effects in the dojo decoration is not working. ( invisible before and after creation )

Sonicor has no status effect. Is that intendid?

Edited by HammerJuice

Thanks for the hot fix! I’ve noticed that the Jotunheim synandana is bugged when in archwing where holding shift causes the ribbons on the back  to glitch and clip uncontrollably, sometimes even moving away from the syanadana. Also  They sometimes bounce in a weird way in normal missions. Really great syandana, but the glitched ribbons are a problem

I love the constant quick fixes and quite frequent optimization tweaks and improvements.  I remember steve saying that warframe is a hungry machine and you have to keep feeding it and I get that but I think we need less little updates. I for one don't mind waiting for new content if the content presents replay value , The community demanding constant content has you spreading the team out  , scrapping projects being worked on ect and i'd imagine you're leaking money for all those scrapped projects. I'd be ok with no new frames if it means you can focus more on your timeline which seems to be completely pointless. Saw a video talking about DE credibility and I do believe players are partially to blame because you're constantly trying to pump out new content but lets be honest , a lot of games go a 1 month - 4 months with no new content but they drop content when they do that has value behind them. The last content update was to tie players over for railjack but imo all it did was provide a happy meal for players looking for something new. Railjack has the chance to be not a happy meal but a buffet , I hope you can focus on that and nothing else , have a small group working on hotfixes and optimization and the rest on railjack , try and make it a very big "expansion" that can feed the community while you work on the next big update. with constant little updates they don't hold players in the game.. they grind it out in 1-3 days and then wait month (in railjacks case 2 years).

I do hope you understand that this isn't bashing or hate in any way directed to your company (im quite a frequent supporter through plat purchases and prime access), I want to see warframe be what it can be and im only expressing my opinion to kind of get out some frustration. I am not putting all the blame on you , I do put some on the community as steve said we can be quite hungry (yes the community needs to be held accountable for the issue also)

A few small changes that might help

-Tweak the required time to craft items such as warframes (24 hours per part and 73 hours for the frame itself) is a VERY large turn off even though you offer rushing with plat.

-Tweak the drop tables (instead make survivals rewards randomized and not based on chance vs 20 min rotation example)

-Tutorials for moding weapons and warframes (I know for a fact that they can be hard for new players , I have 3 friends who I had to sit on discord chat with for 2 hours explaining the moding system , the upgrading of mods , the endo farming options ect and I feel a detailed tutorial will help a lot)

-Remove 3 day boosters ( make them 1 week or 1 month and adjust the price minorly)

Offtopic the one things about DE that absolutely drives me bonkers (in a good way) is your dev streams , They are SOOOO good but as time goes by they lose passion as projects are scrapped and timelines aren't matched because viewers cant hold whats said at any face value as projects are constantly suffering from time issues...

I love DE and I really mean it and I hope you see and understand this is my thoughts ❤️

• Like 1

il y a une heure, [DE]Megan a dit :

TennoGen Changes & Fixes:

Has this one been noticed ?

1 hour ago, NoLazyShadow said:

I hope mainline will include melee 3.0

I believe they're still a couple steps short of official 3.0. but mainline does contain the next piece of melee 3.0. stances rework

did you break something again? Come the f on, DE, I just returned from months-long hiatus and here we still have PoE sorties with extermination incursions that DON'T SPAWN ENOUGH GRINEER. On top of that, the waypoint markers indicating where 'enemies' are don't work, once you get to it, it'll point to where you just came from. WTF

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Nasair said:

Please update us! 😄 I need those too.

Well, I saw one dropship in a Capture mission. One. Took a lot of tries (Capture, Exterminate and Ropapolyst) and then it was gone before I could scan it. (Helios did not get a chance either.) But still. Progress! XD

I must try to be faster.