[DE]Megan

Atlas Prime: Hotfix 25.8.1 + 25.8.1.1

vor einer Stunde schrieb [DE]Megan:

TennoGen Changes & Fixes:

• Updated the Wisp Damas Helmet textures to better match her body.
  • Subtly tweaked the Ivara Kuvael Skin skirt texture. 
  • Fixes towards reducing cloth clipping with the Wisp Damas Skin.

Can we have a fix for Zaw Nikana? Please?

1VtDR2D.png

1 hour ago, --Q--Multimeter said:

Thanks for the hotfix!

Doggo (my favourite trinity) is referring to me, since I have around 1070 login days and never got it in login. Are there any plans to bring it back? It's not obtainable for over two years now 😞

And it would be nice to not do hotfixes during cetus nights, it destroys the night for a lot of people 🙂

"It was also released as a reward for the Tactical Alert "One Thousand Cuts". Machete was made available in the market once more for a limited time between May 25th, 2017 and June 1st, 2017. (Warframe wiki). *Ahem* Someone missed this x)

1 hour ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix!

Any chance Gara, Vaporize, Khora, and any other similar abilities that scale off weapon mods could have external modding in the arsenal to separate the interaction with weapon mods? We got this for Exalted weapons, and the acceptance of "stat sticks" with high disposition Riven Mods on weapons in order to make abilities optimal limits loadout options. The freedom to take any weapon with Excalibur, Mesa, Titania, etc feels awesome, but having to choose Jaw Sword/Mire with a Riven to have an optimal Gara/Khora build (or a Burst Laser Riven for Vaporize) is unhealthy for Warframe as time goes on. 

If you don't wanna an optimum setup, you can always take the weapon that you want.

• Upvote 1

I wonder over the chance for a certain drop chance to occure, because seriously, i've been at this game for a long time, and i feel like i have to work 3x as hard as most to get the same items some get within far less runs than i. Hell ive never ever ever ever gotten a legendary core, while most people i know have gotten them even when their lower MR than i am. I feel like there's something that just interferes with my overall chances of getting items compared to others, perhaps my connection to the server or something. Im just fed up of scraping the bottom of the barrel. Im sick of getting copies of the same S#&$ty rivens, im sick of constantly only getting the same old Kuva, Endo or Ayatan sculpture rewards for weeks on end, im sick of not ever getting a legendary core.

i did about 15 assassinate runs before i got a single blade for the pathocyst while others were drowning in them. you know how much work that is? 15 x 3 equals to 45 missions for keys for 1 single lousy blade drop. I seriously think somethings interfering with my drop chances.

Please fix xini rotation B, i think youre missng A6:

Axi G3 RelicUncommon (14.29%)

Axi P2 RelicUncommon (14.29%)

Axi T3 RelicUncommon (14.29%)

Axi L5 RelicUncommon (14.29%)

Axi R3 RelicUncommon (14.29%)

Axi D1 RelicUncommon (14.29%)

• Upvote 2

Please can you increase the Raptor Sx spawn rate on Fortuna, for a bit better pigment farm?

Только что, Desdemona-XI сказал:

I believe they're still a couple steps short of official 3.0. but mainline does contain the next piece of melee 3.0. stances rework

They might also implement exilus mods for glave/secondary combo. Some players already have these PH mods: Combo killer, mark of the beast

5 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

I'ts not only xini and Axi P2

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, BIG.RED said:

I wonder over the chance for a certain drop chance to occure, because seriously, i've been at this game for a long time, and i feel like i have to work 3x as hard as most to get the same items some get within far less runs than i. Hell ive never ever ever ever gotten a legendary core, while most people i know have gotten them even when their lower MR than i am. I feel like there's something that just interferes with my overall chances of getting items compared to others, perhaps my connection to the server or something. Im just fed up of scraping the bottom of the barrel. Im sick of getting copies of the same S#&$ty rivens, im sick of constantly only getting the same old Kuva, Endo or Ayatan sculpture rewards for weeks on end, im sick of not ever getting a legendary core.

i did about 15 assassinate runs before i got a single blade for the pathocyst while others were drowning in them. you know how much work that is? 15 x 3 equals to 45 missions for keys for 1 single lousy blade drop. I seriously think somethings interfering with my drop chances.

It took me 20 runs to get the first two Pathocyst blades. But later on I would sometimes get several in a row. I've done this fight maybe 70 times by now. Overall I did collect fewer blades and the most of the subcortex. However, at these higher numbers of runs the differences are not THAT significant, so I feel it's still just RNG. With the blades it just feels especially awkward since we need two of them.

I really do feel your pain. Sometimes it seems the one thing you need just never drops. But it really is a game of pure chance.

I do hope your luck improves. 🙂

(Never got a Legendary Core either, but I am not holding my breath for it.)

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, theANIMALtm said:

Dear DE:

After Atlas Prime launch, the archgun upgrade screen is bugged, it don't show any stat, but only when you select the Heavy Weapon mode, as seen in the screenshot.

Can confirm this is also happening to me. My archgun modding screen shows no build, no mods and no stats now. 

Spoiler

X3LVeAn.png

Edited by notlamprey
added image
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Fixed Warframe stealing mousewheel focus in borderless fullscreen when scrolling another window. Thank you for this, multiscreen guys know what I mean

I find it confusing that the launcher only displays the major patch notes, i.e. 25.7.0 (not even major by version numbers, where is 25.8.0 then?)

Posted (edited)

recent problem I had happen when standing next to any wall.

When the host migrates suddenly I'm out the map and I fall to my doom as I fall and fall down, To my untimely death.

Maybe this can be fixed someday.. Maybe we can get the cat too stop falling into the wall...

Edit:
This happens in archwing missions too not only normal missions.
--------------
Side note umbras AI seems to give up when it can't kill a far away enemy. Poor umbra...
https://image.prntscr.com/image/wJ0Ru1QxQ1STP5PlTOo2wQ.png < Sad pic of umbra giving up.

Edited by NINJ4BOY
Extra Extra Semi Bugs

K-Drive started acting weird after the Atlas update. You jump on it and your frame immediately jumps off a few times before it swivels in place to fit the geometry under it. Not sure why this is happening, it seems like the game thinks you're hitting something until it levels out. It doesn't matter if you're deploying it from the gear wheel, a hotkey, or just jumping back on from the ground when it's already out. 

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Optimizations:

• Made sweeping optimizations to the script runtime:
    • Eliminated 356KB of generated code by removing redundancy and writing custom interfaces.
    • Packed runtime data to save 136KB of memory and improve cache-locality.
    • Specialized RTTI system where possible to radically reduce overhead. On an i5-5960X this eliminated 100us of script execution.
      • While these numbers may seem small, it's worth noting that many processors have only 32K of instruction cache; for systems with slower memory the performance impact is expected to be greater.
  • Made some micro-optimizations to loading into Orbiter and Dojos.
  • Fixed an FX hitch when casting Khora’s Strangledome.

Does this address too upon returning from Free Roam (Cetus/PoE, Fortuna/OV) to Orbiter?

And also experiencing trade attempt(s) in Dojo (either I'm inviting or I'm invited to their Dojo) that keeps us from seeing each other a couple of times already. Done optimizing the launcher and same thing happens.

Are the people saying "Thanks for the hotfix! Can you fix X issue and/or consider my suggestion Y" just memeing lol?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skaleek said:

I think you're right about thinking Axi A6 is missing from rotation B. I also think this issue will be addressed soon. Just a hunch.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
vor 2 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:
  • Fixed Gas City Dropships potentially despawning before you ever had the chance to see it.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb dwqrf:

Does that mean we can find again the Vapos Condor Dropship and the infamous Vapos Elite Condor Dropship ?

I just played about a dozen Gas City missions and seemingly nothing changed.

The Vapos Condor Dropships can still only appear in 2 tiles, they are completely indestructable without a health bar like other Dropships and most importantly: scanning them is not possible (since some months ago).

Let's hope this gets a fix in the upcoming update.

Edited by --Q--Poeps

>removes Hyena-Cell """""exploit"""""

But... that's not an exploit; that's just playing smart with what's presented. And it makes the relatively uncommon and (subjectively) sub-par fight you gotta do 3x a lot better if you know you can farm a lot of Cells you might need.

• Like 5
  • Woah 1

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed the Tusk Thumper Doma (and potentially others) sometimes jumping away and despawning.

THANK YOU!!! I've had the Doma jump away from me when near death EVERY SINGLE TIME I've tried to kill one for the NW rank! 
After the 4th or 5th time, I said "screw this nonsense!" and was planning on never bothering to fight another Thumper at all XD

Me: "AwS#&amp;&#036; here comes the bu-"
DE: "#*!% off, it's a hotfix."

DEnied again. I'll just be here in the corner with Vauban being all sad 'n' shiet.