[DE]Megan

Atlas Prime: Hotfix 25.8.1 + 25.8.1.1

Atlas Prime: Hotfix 25.8.1.1 is now live!

Optimizations:

• Disabled some overzealous bug-reporting that could cause UI lockups on poorly-timed UI events.

Changes:

• Improved the Jotunheim’s Cloak material to fix texture issues.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

All the minor optimizations! Gimme gimme gimme! yum nom nom nom.

Thank you for the update.

2 hours ago, NoLazyShadow said:

They might also implement exilus mods for glave/secondary combo. Some players already have these PH mods: Combo killer, mark of the beast

I wouldnt neccisarily count on it. Placeholder mods have slipped out well in advance of launch dates before. and i think in some cases were never launched at all. but as a glaive lover i would be quite enthused for it

I would love a queuing system for the foundry, for example -> Energy pancakes -> Craft -> "How many sets would you like to make?" -> 5 -> Pay 5 times the resource, whenever it finishes it starts crafting the next set, not all at once, but in sequence..

Build all warframe parts and set the blueprint to start assembeling after the last part is finished, it would make crafting broken, and it would be a nice quality of life improvement imho, i hate having to stare at the screen to craft damn energy pancakes, and i am sure i am not alone, even if you don't add it to other things, i would love it if it worked like that for gear.. 

scusi for spelling, not a native English speaker!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, tape_drive_TS1140 said:

You interrupt our play with minor optimization and minor texture fix "hotfix"? Are you okay?

You can stay in your missions, if it interrupts your play, you interrupt your own play.

• Applause 1

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Atlas Prime: Hotfix 25.8.1.1 is now live!

Optimizations:

• Disabled some overzealous bug-reporting that could cause UI lockups on poorly-timed UI events.

Changes:

• Improved the Jotunheim’s Cloak material to fix texture issues.

Is this all??? :facepalm:

Posted (edited)

So it's an exploid when the spawns aren't managed well enough before the mission goes live (again with the same issue as before). Suuuureee it's the players fault. Btw why a trade ban while trading has nothing to do with farming at this mission at all, you can't even trade cells .__.    Fix your spawns 

*edit* after some research it seems like this 'exploid', or whatever it is now, is a thing since August 2018. So nothing new after it didn't get fixed I guess? 
oh btw, I read some texts in regio chat and it seems some people where banned for 300+ hours and not unbanned manually ^^

And since the server issues where a problem for europe and asia at that time it seems some tradebans where for 'too many trade requests from same client'  I guess that should be addressed too? Players aren't blameable for server lags/downtimes while trading.  (happy neither ban happened to me but it's really annoying for those having it...)

Edited by Ina_C
new infos from other forum, reddit posts and regio chat
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 4

so with vauban getting rollers that follow him...can WISP get her motes to follow her so she isnt a camping frame? I LOVE wisp, but HATE having to sit in one spot when using her motes.

• Woah 3

vor 3 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

Hyena Change (Razorback mission only):
An Orokin Cell farming exploit was brought to our attention by not only players, but also our internal flagging system when such a method is tripped for misuse. In short, players were forcing the Hyena’s to spawn infinitely by entering/exiting rooms knowing that their Orokin Cell drop rate is 100%. As a result of this misuse, the Orokin Cell drop rate for the Hyena’s in the Razorback mission will diminish the more you spawn, to still allow for multiple drop attempts but without giving away the entire cake. Please note that players who are trade banned due to triggering this exploit will be manually unbanned after this Hotfix. 

So, as i understand it, DE released a broken mission, and now blame it on the players and accuse them of misuse. I didn't know this orokin cell farm was a thing, but i wonder how should one know before hand that a certain amount of cells where seen as an exploit? So how many cells are you allowed to get in the mission? 

I dont wanna sound salty but instead express a real fear of me that all the work i put into my account could be earsed or at least temp banned for something we are told afterwards isnt allowed.

• Haha 1
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 9

WHOA I had no idea the freaking orokin cell thing was an exploit. Just heard someone say yaaaa duuude go farm cells from the hyenas yaaaaaa. And so I did.

Thanks for not banning everyone, I guess?

• Woah 1

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

can you please rework atlas please ?

give his 1 it is on modding slot not using a melee just for state sticks is really bad since his only good ability he have is his first and it deny me my own melee really not worth trading for 

and his 2 is a troll ability i never thought there gonna be worst ability then atlas 2 just remove it 

his 3rd is awesome but it has great chance to become even better 

his 4th is great but it needs some kinda of a mini rework or replace it with something better 

how about this his 3 no longer give him armor only health but his 2 now like harrow 4th but instead he gain armor infinite and make his punches damage scale with armor  and since atlas is the earthly element warframe you should give the ability to spawn lava or make it like gauss battery bar the if it filled his abilities become lava this could be a really cool please rework my boy atlas i love this warframe but he is really weak and there other warframes who can do the same and even better he got no reliable cc he damage get countered by armor and his not that tanky unless you wanna spam your first ability until you break your keyboard which is really annoying  

• Haha 1

Give Atlas additional mod setup that would affect his Landslide and Rumblers. And for Ash, too.

man it's going to feel good to actually be able to see where I'm going on my nightjogs now.

give his 1 it is on modding slot not using a melee just for state sticks is really bad since his only good ability he have is his first and it deny me my own melee really not worth trading for 

and his 2 is a troll ability i never thought there gonna be worst ability then atlas 2 just remove it 

his 4th is great but it needs some kinda of a mini rework or replace it with something better 

how about this his 3 no longer give him armor only health but his 2 now like harrow 4th but instead he gain armor infinite and make his punches damage scale with armor  and since atlas is the earthly element warframe you should give the ability to spawn lava or make it like gauss battery bar the if it filled his abilities become lava this could be a really cool please rework my boy atlas i love this warframe but he is really weak and there other warframes who can do the same and even better he got no reliable cc he damage get countered by armor and his not that tanky unless you wanna spam your first ability until you break your keyboard which is really annoying  

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, --Q--Multimeter said:

Thanks for the hotfix!

Doggo (my favourite trinity) is referring to me, since I have around 1070 login days and never got it in login. Are there any plans to bring it back? It's not obtainable for over two years now 😞

And it would be nice to not do hotfixes during cetus nights, it destroys the night for a lot of people 🙂

Machete does spawn as a login reward, or at least I got one a few months ago. Seems stupid rare though.

Ohhh shut that was an exploit. I'm so sorry. Honestly I didn't know that we were forcing hyena to spawn more by going in or out of any rooms. We were just roaming around the map.

• Applause 1

24 minutes ago, TheDestroyerr said:

His 2 is fine. I feel it could do with a bit more range and have the augment always on it making it a true defensive ability. Its fun to use when the augment is on. Or make the standard ability cast like a roller that goes around squashing people for CC

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pandabarrel said:

Hyena Change (Razorback mission only):

An Orokin Cell farming exploit was brought to our attention by not only players, but also our internal flagging system when such a method is tripped for misuse. In short, players were forcing the Hyena’s to spawn infinitely by entering/exiting rooms knowing that their Orokin Cell drop rate is 100%. As a result of this misuse, the Orokin Cell drop rate for the Hyena’s in the Razorback mission will diminish the more you spawn, to still allow for multiple drop attempts but without giving away the entire cake. Please note that players who are trade banned due to triggering this exploit will be manually unbanned after this Hotfix.

i mean....this isn't really fixing the problem is it? not sure why you don't fix the trigger making them spawn to once, or completed. so that people don't continue making them spawn.

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, [DE]Momaw said:

A fix for this should be arriving with the next mainline update, the custom colors will be split into primary and secondary as expected

Thanks!

Please tell me you didn't remove the credit booster from sorties and kept that god awful drop chance booster.  How about we decide which booster we get. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2