Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas Prime: Hotfix 25.8.1 + 25.8.1.1

[DE]Megan

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hyena Change (Razorback mission only):
An Orokin Cell farming exploit was brought to our attention by not only players, but also our internal flagging system when such a method is tripped for misuse. In short, players were forcing the Hyena’s to spawn infinitely by entering/exiting rooms knowing that their Orokin Cell drop rate is 100%. As a result of this misuse, the Orokin Cell drop rate for the Hyena’s in the Razorback mission will diminish the more you spawn, to still allow for multiple drop attempts but without giving away the entire cake. Please note that players who are trade banned due to triggering this exploit will be manually unbanned after this Hotfix. 

I didn't even realise this was happening, lol! I must have so many cells after I used them for affinity farming!

Limbo's deluxe face ribbon clips through the middle of his chest. Not really noticeable during regular gameplay but it interferes with most idle animations as most have the head set more back and character stood up strait which allows it to always be in a position to be clipping into his chest.

6 hours ago, Ubered_JCharZar said:

I figured the Razorback orokin cell farm thing was gonna be patched. I gained like near 130 Orokin Cells from farming that mission. Sucks it was considered an exploit. 

Whats this. a way to farm something rare for a few days.. nope cant have that! 
maybe people wouldn't have to do this if RNG wasnt complete ass.

So, it all sounds good for "damage control" at least, and we appreciate it. Now, a question...has anyone considered generating an orbiter seasonal decor option for autumn, maybe a Halloween kind of thematic set up kind of like we have for winter solstice, and spring equinox based special holiday themes which seem somewhat globalized? Just something I've wondered for a bit, and am pretty sure a lot of other players might like....it doesn't all have to be jack o lanterns, and candy though...a little neo-gothic ambiance may prove desirable to many a player, who knows. Might just depend on what all is included in the potential decor model produced xD

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Khora’s Strangledome beam FX appearing incorrect.

@[DE]Megan @[DE]Rebecca

Please undo this fix, the bug was better than the intended effect. The bug made electrical arcs too numerous for most abilities using the effect, however, the bugged appearance of the electricity running across Khora's strangledome looked like giant cat-scratch energy arcs; it was absolutely rad, AND thematically appropriate, moreso than electricity anyway. It's also clear from the need for each ability using the electrical arc effect impacted by the overarching bug needing to be individually fixed over the last couple months, it's not an all or nothing situation. Please let good bugs live!

qHfhTph.jpg

Amp models are still broken. Every brace except for Clapkra is tilted clockwise noticeably, all the scaffolds are tilted by varying degrees, and all the prisms seem to be a bit too far forward. About two and a half to three months ago, maybe a bit longer, you said you would work on fixing rotation. Shortly after, a hotfix rotated the Fortuna amps to make them face forwards, and Fortuna scaffolds were no longer sideways, but this also broke the Cetus scaffolds as well. Since then, there have been no changes. Are there any plans to fix those?

So let me get this straight. Players who used an exploit, that you all are responsible for not catching or programing right or what ever, are Trade Banned. You all are great at what you do. I appreciate all the work you do. Truly I Do. However punishing  players for doing something that the game allows which YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR!!! is a JOKE!! All this means is that you missed something and you messed up on your end. Don't punish the people who come home from work looking for something to ease their day out and relax by. 

If I misread, missed, or am not understanding the situation I apologize. I will admit when I am wrong. I honestly hope that this is the case. I have been wrongfully screwed by a few game companies, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. You guys make allot of our time fun and fulfilling at times. I honestly hope you guys are on good terms with us and vice versa. 

Thank you all for your hard work. I wish I had the talent you all posses. I cant wait to see Warframe's future in the coming years.

Lots of love,    Tenzen Kai

Archived