Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas Prime: Hotfix 25.8.1 + 25.8.1.1

[DE]Megan

10 minutes ago, TenzenKai said:

Players who used an exploit, that you all are responsible for not catching or programing right or what ever, are Trade Banned.

"Please note that players who are trade banned due to triggering this exploit will be manually unbanned after this Hotfix."

@[DE]Megan 

can you please look in to the "ASH neuroptic" drop rate, iv been trying for it for about 2-3 weeks and i have over 30+ chassis and 20+ systems and not one neuroptics. i believe theres a drop rate issue here and needs to be looked at >< 

also one more side note , i love almost everything in the game but .... the fortune "profit -taker "  fight is absolute garbage and im sorry to be blunt but this needs to be reworked to be more like the "exploiter orb " that is hella fun to do but the profit taker ><< and the loot pool is JUST ASS >< ether increase all the loot from it x10 or make the fight less pain to do and more fun 

pls and ty o/ 

4 hours ago, AnFangs said:

@[DE]Megan @[DE]Rebecca

Please undo this fix, the bug was better than the intended effect. The bug made electrical arcs too numerous for most abilities using the effect, however, the bugged appearance of the electricity running across Khora's strangledome looked like giant cat-scratch energy arcs; it was absolutely rad, AND thematically appropriate, moreso than electricity anyway. It's also clear from the need for each ability using the electrical arc effect impacted by the overarching bug needing to be individually fixed over the last couple months, it's not an all or nothing situation. Please let good bugs live!

That's what they are talking about?  Yeah, definitely just thought the roving cat scratches were intentional and a nice effect for strangledome.  Electricity is going to look lame now next to that.

Could you please make it so we DON'T unequip archguns when picking up data masses, power cells and other things. It's tedious and annoying when constantly having to go back into the gear wheel, find the archgun, go into the long animation of equipping it everytime, nevermind. having to wait for the cooldown everytime, and there's no heavy ammo drops. We shouldn't be punished for using archguns, and it should instead, be more encouraged. Thanks.

135 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working.

staticor is still firing on one hand instead of both hands.

Sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger.

Before chimera update:

koQE7oR.jpg

now:

DzgfwBv.jpg

I had the same problem like many other players in farming Axi A6 relics in interceptions.

Despite been listed on the official tables, the relic never dropped on rotation C. Played several times, doing 8 rounds each run, on Xini and Berehynia. I played once on Cerberus to see if I get the same results and seems indeed.

Besides Axi P2 and Neo T2 repeating, Neo A3 also appears twice in rotation A, so probably there are 3 relics missing from rewards, A6 and 2 others that I honestly don't know which are.

11 hours ago, AnFangs said:

@[DE]Megan @[DE]Rebecca

Please undo this fix, the bug was better than the intended effect. The bug made electrical arcs too numerous for most abilities using the effect, however, the bugged appearance of the electricity running across Khora's strangledome looked like giant cat-scratch energy arcs; it was absolutely rad, AND thematically appropriate, moreso than electricity anyway. It's also clear from the need for each ability using the electrical arc effect impacted by the overarching bug needing to be individually fixed over the last couple months, it's not an all or nothing situation. Please let good bugs live!

Damn I'm glad you can even see your strangledome, I use to run the game graphics on the highest setting and since the new metal textures I now have to turn off some effects to see my Strangledome. 😞

Edit: I should have put that when I cast Strangledome I see the enemies swinging but cannot see the dome unless I have HDR and AE turned off under Display.

6 hours ago, outlawXIV said:

@[DE]Megan 

can you please look in to the "ASH neuroptic" drop rate, iv been trying for it for about 2-3 weeks and i have over 30+ chassis and 20+ systems and not one neuroptics. i believe theres a drop rate issue here and needs to be looked at >< 

also one more side note , i love almost everything in the game but .... the fortune "profit -taker "  fight is absolute garbage and im sorry to be blunt but this needs to be reworked to be more like the "exploiter orb " that is hella fun to do but the profit taker ><< and the loot pool is JUST ASS >< ether increase all the loot from it x10 or make the fight less pain to do and more fun 

pls and ty o/ 

Do disruption that has "Pack Hunters" Beacon ebuff (Grineer Maps, not in Mars).

Grineer Manics will spawn in a huge number. Purposively fail that beacon so it will keep spawning until end of round.

Then you'll be able to farm ash parts easier.

17 hours ago, RagingShark-Shade said:

Finaly a Fix for the Hyena Grinders... its so anoying having 1-3 People in a Group running from room to Room just for the Cells... i just wanted to Destroy the Razoback.. nah some people just stayed in the mission to farm for 30 Minutes Straight cells...

I totally agree. The Razorback mission was destroyed and salted by this. It is even worse than syndicate medallions...

On the other hand, you can do 3 Razorback missions solo and then forget the shambles.

Archived