Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas Prime: Hotfix 25.8.1 + 25.8.1.1

[DE]Megan

11 hours ago, Reakacemrz said:

So is this  mainline update ever coming  it is getting fu**ing boring  and  if it is taking this long hope the update will be worth the  damn wait........annoyed season 1 GIF by Animals

I did put my companion back in the freezer yesterday, seeing as it still might take some time for it to drop.
I'm putting warframe on the shelf until something lasting comes up in waframe. Gonna play some other games - halloween events are going live (actual events not like this alert in warframe) and those will consume quite some time.

On 2019-10-13 at 11:06 AM, xHeretic said:

how you could loose "many good riven mods"?

because when team started play the sortie and minutes later you transferred from team play to solo  missions, what do y think, how many sorties I can finished myself?!

45 minutes ago, popa1998 said:

because when team started play the sortie and minutes later you transferred from team play to solo  missions, what do y think, how many sorties I can finished myself?!

I don't understand what are you trying to say honestly, you are getting host migration and that makes you "lose many good rivens" even if you didn't know what are going to get from the loot table on sorties and after that, if you were lucky to get a riven, you think is "a good one"? And if you aren't able to finish a sortie alone, maybe you should check your build...

On 2019-10-14 at 7:41 PM, Slayer-. said:

It's not imo do you mean the drop amount or the places, you might be farming in the wrong places, or just having bad luck. I have over 1500 orokin cells just from playing the game.

Place I go to are Saturn Cassini (Capture) you'll find them lying around during a good run and it might take a few runs at times but it's worth it.

I use to go to Ceres Pallas (Exterminate) to get them but find the Saturn Cassini one better.

Now a lot say go to Saturn Helene (Defense) <-- I think that's right someone will correct me though if I'm wrong, I've never farmed cells there so cannot comment.

Now this is going to sound batS#&amp;&#036; crazy but I find if I go into a level after something it's as scarce as hell, if I go to the planet to do the mission they seem to show up as pfft I don't need them, now they show up. :facepalm:  

Have to agree with that for the most part. The thing I have to take issue with in the bug fix is that it was apparently bumped to priority. Why? Meanwhile, defection has had hard core and even game breaking bugs since launch of the game type AND they added that mess to sortie to boot. Yet we still have guys getting stuck on the regular in both grineer and infested maps. Should that not have had priority a long time ago?

23 hours ago, xHeretic said:

I don't understand what are you trying to say honestly, you are getting host migration and that makes you "lose many good rivens" even if you didn't know what are going to get from the loot table on sorties and after that, if you were lucky to get a riven, you think is "a good one"? And if you aren't able to finish a sortie alone, maybe you should check your build...

you don't understand  because you don't read attentively my post. So, it  Any Public missions was immediately transferring into SOLO missions every time when I try to play a game and it was over then 1 months . How many rivens was given to players for months? Zero?If y didn't have any riven for months, I can say " I lost few good rivens"

19 minutes ago, popa1998 said:

you don't understand  because you don't read attentively my post. So, it  Any Public missions was immediately transferring into SOLO missions every time when I try to play a game and it was over then 1 months . How many rivens was given to players for months? Zero?If y didn't have any riven for months, I can say " I lost few good rivens"

No, I didn't understand because your broken english. Im not a grammar expert because english isn't my primary language too, it's difficult for me trying to guess what are you trying to say... Even with your "clarification". 
What I know tho, is the following: matchmaking on warframe is based on a p2p (peer to peer) network, you are directly connected to a player instead of a server, that means if you are experiencing issues related to that, you have to check your own preferences in options, "game" tab and look for the max ping you've selected. Other choice are checking your own internet and another thing would be looking for teams on recruiting chat. Either way if you aren't able to do a solo sortie, you have to check your gear (except for a few exceptions like Lephantis with augmented armor or ambulas fight with armor... Things like that would be easy with a group).

Archived