Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nora Night should introduce herself from a inbox message to new players to introduce them into Nightwave

(PSN)Silenceform

Furthermore Nightwave should not be available from the very beginning of the game because too much informations thrown to new players and most of the "challenges" known as acts are unable to be completed by new players.

New players be like : Oh no i will never be able to get that cool looking cosmetic! how will i ever get it when how slow i am to rank up this Nightwave thing. :sad:

Also, the Cred offerings store should be available at all times even in-between each series and remaining creds from series should be converted into some kind of "Normal" Nightwave Cred so players can still use them to buy whatever they want in the store.

• Like 2

introducing new Players to it, ok sure. just don't E-mail spam my Inbox too because of it. D:

i don't see there being much benefit to removing access to Nightwave until a certain point - but i mean maybe hiding it until uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, maybe until they complete the Natah Quest? that would ensure they have a solid-ish footing into the game without actually making any major restrictions which is pretty important to not do.

THIS!

I'm tired of having a ton of new stuff being introduced out of nowhere in this game! It's really poor writing and lazy development.

And they expect us to take it lightly that one day, out of literally nowhere, someone who we don't even know who the heck is began sending messages in that radio, and then began rewarding us for doing a bunch of random actions that have little connection to the story she is telling. Its just "wow tenno? Did you just murdered 2500 people with a match stick? Good job! Here, have this extremely rare item!"

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nitro747 said:

THIS!

I'm tired of having a ton of new stuff being introduced out of nowhere in this game! It's really poor writing and lazy development.

And they expect us to take it lightly that one day, out of literally nowhere, someone who we don't even know who the heck is began sending messages in that radio, and then began rewarding us for doing a bunch of random actions that have little connection to the story she is telling. Its just "wow tenno? Did you just murdered 2500 people with a match stick? Good job! Here, have this extremely rare item!"

Nobody was asking where she got all those rare items from, either. I'm still convinced Nora is a double agent working for the Grineer.

4 hours ago, taiiat said:

i don't see there being much benefit to removing access to Nightwave until a certain point - but i mean maybe hiding it until uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, maybe until they complete the Natah Quest?

Probably open it up once they have access to the Void for the first time, if we're going to limit it. Natah is quite a way through the starchart.