Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Rifle Riven is completely Irrational

deathmite

"Do an Exterminate with level 30 enemies and not be detected". This can't be cheesed because it's not about Alarms, you just can't be seen.. Like ever! Even killing the guy who did see you, still has you fail because you were seen. Ash and Limbo don't work.Titania doesn't work even if they don't see you, your razorflies get detected and they fail you. Gaaaah!! Why DE? Why?!?

2 minutes ago, deathmite said:

This can't be cheesed because it's not about Alarms, you just can't be seen.. Like ever!

Best skill-check IMO in the game at the moment, I like it, actually keeps me on my toes for a change of pace :3

Or cheese it with Equinox/Wisp (either built for range) and there, all cheesed up 😛

I normally just use Loki and I mod a sniper to be silent just to be able to kill a single enemy from any distance reliably. When you have less than 5 seconds on invisibility, start looking for a  hidden corner and recast invisibility, rinse and repeat until you clear the whole map.

It's literally nothing but gear check with extra cheese. It's slow and boring because there's only a few extremely restricted reliable solutions to it. No matter how good you get at the game, certain rooms combined with the length of the mission will make it impossible to do without invisibility

Edited by RX-3DR

To be fair a couple of updates ago there was a change to the way 'stealth' worked in game.  Since that update enemies have been super sensitive (imo and others in clan etc) and can detect a completely stealth kill from pretty much another room....

It could be that this is having an impact on this riven as well. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, deathmite said:

"Do an Exterminate with level 30 enemies and not be detected". This can't be cheesed because it's not about Alarms, you just can't be seen.. Like ever! Even killing the guy who did see you, still has you fail because you were seen. Ash and Limbo don't work.Titania doesn't work even if they don't see you, your razorflies get detected and they fail you. Gaaaah!! Why DE? Why?!?ail

ivara and baza, or any bow

32 minutes ago, deathmite said:

This can't be cheesed

*laughs in Loki, Ivara, Octavia...*

3 minutes ago, -Kittens- said:

Nova (yes, nova)

I play Nova a lot and I don't see how she'd be any help in this other than nuking everything from a distance with antimatter drop. Is that what you have in mind?

Edited by SordidDreams

That's super easy, you can either be invisible (Loki, Ivara, Octavia) or nuke the living crap out of the enemies in the mission before you can be spotted. You only fail the challenge if you are seen, meaning the enemies can be in low alert state and still be fine.

Just now, enemystand said:

I usually do these with ivara and equip a sniper and add Hush and Sharpshooter (https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Sharpshooter)
Use prowl and sleep arrows and kill them with headshots, i get refunded the energy with the mod Sharpshooter and i never leave prowl during all the run

Ignis with hush is a lot faster. 

Bring dethcube with the energy mod for his assists on kills.