Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Rifle Riven is completely Irrational

deathmite

You just need to duck out of the fight for a few seconds to recast/reuse your invisibility and otherwise you can run as fast as you want, grab a strong polearm, spin2win through everything, if they see the dead body all the do is get worried, which doesn't count, you can literally be beating up their buddy in front of them and it doesn't count because they aren't aware it's you, just that their buddy is getting killed by something.

1 hour ago, LSG501 said:

To be fair a couple of updates ago there was a change to the way 'stealth' worked in game.  Since that update enemies have been super sensitive (imo and others in clan etc) and can detect a completely stealth kill from pretty much another room....

It could be that this is having an impact on this riven as well. 

Yea, I'll be Ivara in one of the silenced invisibility bubbles, kill a guy, then a bunch of MOAs swarm the bubble, not shooting, but come running up to it and through it. Kinda wack imo

21 minutes ago, (XB1)aMichealMeyers said:

Yea, I'll be Ivara in one of the silenced invisibility bubbles, kill a guy, then a bunch of MOAs swarm the bubble, not shooting, but come running up to it and through it. Kinda wack imo

You don't need to put any arrows out, just stay invisible and use any silenced weapon. I did one this morning with her and an Amprex with the Hush mod.

2 hours ago, LSG501 said:

To be fair a couple of updates ago there was a change to the way 'stealth' worked in game.  Since that update enemies have been super sensitive (imo and others in clan etc) and can detect a completely stealth kill from pretty much another room....

It could be that this is having an impact on this riven as well. 

Literally impossible to keep up the stealth bonus without putting enemies to sleep beforehand, even when completely invisible and silent

2 hours ago, Anthraxicus said:

Why not just go with Loki and spin2win?

Pretty much every challenge has an easy solution (except heashot Ballistas from 100m without alerting enemies during night)

What's hard about the headshot ballistas?  I just go up with Itzal and rubico, silenced.  Make sure you have a lot of elemental damage (so the body disolves, otherwise sometimes they seem to alert), just rotate around the towers.  Unless you mean that the vorms sometimes alert them, in which case ignore that one and move on, keep looping around.

Also why the emphasis on silencing your weapon, for the OP's challenge?  I did this with loki two days ago with just whatever weapons I happened to have on, I think my catchmoon?  Just did the void exterminate and stayed in stealth the whole time ( I admit, a few times I did run close to letting my stealth drop, but I was watching a movie on the other monitor so it was just me being slightly distracted).  They didn't fail me out of the challenge even when they were standing around the bodies, so it feels redundant.  

3 hours ago, deathmite said:

"Do an Exterminate with level 30 enemies and not be detected". This can't be cheesed because it's not about Alarms, you just can't be seen.. Like ever! Even killing the guy who did see you, still has you fail because you were seen. Ash and Limbo don't work.Titania doesn't work even if they don't see you, your razorflies get detected and they fail you. Gaaaah!! Why DE? Why?!?

This one is the most easy dude...just use ivara and some silent weapon like rakta cernos/cernos prime/fulmin. Alarming weapons your skill invisibility will be turned off...just use silent weapons. Dont run, dont jump with nearby enemies....piece of cake.

Edited by Luciole77

4 hours ago, deathmite said:

"Do an Exterminate with level 30 enemies and not be detected". This can't be cheesed because it's not about Alarms, you just can't be seen.. Like ever! Even killing the guy who did see you, still has you fail because you were seen. Ash and Limbo don't work.Titania doesn't work even if they don't see you, your razorflies get detected and they fail you. Gaaaah!! Why DE? Why?!?

https://media1.giphy.com/media/Yv1XH3Xx0CG9W/giphy.gif do you know ivara / loki /ash...right?

6 hours ago, deathmite said:

I've used Ivara sleep and a covert lethality dagger everytime

7 hours ago, deathmite said:

Grineer are dumb.  Use Ceres.

you guys think that is tough? 

I've had once a 120m headshots challenge. on a shotgun riven. 

do you know what that means? you have to snipe 15 people from 120 meters with a shotgun, if you decided to use primary.

this is why arca scisco will never leave my arsenal. 

Edited by tzadquiel
ps. i still think that the void ext mission would count towards this challenge

11 hours ago, deathmite said:

Have you tried using Equinox or Loki?

17 hours ago, Ogundiety said:

What's hard about the headshot ballistas?  I just go up with Itzal and rubico, silenced.  Make sure you have a lot of elemental damage (so the body disolves, otherwise sometimes they seem to alert), just rotate around the towers.  Unless you mean that the vorms sometimes alert them, in which case ignore that one and move on, keep looping around.

Also why the emphasis on silencing your weapon, for the OP's challenge?  I did this with loki two days ago with just whatever weapons I happened to have on, I think my catchmoon?  Just did the void exterminate and stayed in stealth the whole time ( I admit, a few times I did run close to letting my stealth drop, but I was watching a movie on the other monitor so it was just me being slightly distracted).  They didn't fail me out of the challenge even when they were standing around the bodies, so it feels redundant.  

Finding them is a pain in the ass. And at night, they are constantly alerted by vombalysts.

14 hours ago, tzadquiel said:

you guys think that is tough? 

I've had once a 120m headshots challenge. on a shotgun riven. 

do you know what that means? you have to snipe 15 people from 120 meters with a shotgun, if you decided to use primary.

this is why arca scisco will never leave my arsenal. 

That's why the arca was made. Anyway, the Heks and Drakgoon with Hush do the job as it is.

On 2019-10-09 at 1:21 PM, deathmite said:

i hear invisibility is all the rage

On 2019-10-09 at 10:35 PM, Teksorbkyva said:

Literally just Loki with Hushed Invisibility or Ivara with a silent weapon. Build for energy/duration. Recast out of sight. I've had this one several times and its a relief to not be something like killing Dargyn Pilots before they hit the ground.

For the Dargyn pilot killing riven, I suggest a Mag with lots of range and Natural Talent. use some big gun with no punch through to blow up the dargyn, then quickly cast Magnetize on the pilot.