Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Rifle Riven is completely Irrational

deathmite

On 2019-10-09 at 1:21 PM, deathmite said:

"Do an Exterminate with level 30 enemies and not be detected". This can't be cheesed because it's not about Alarms, you just can't be seen.. Like ever! Even killing the guy who did see you, still has you fail because you were seen. Ash and Limbo don't work.Titania doesn't work even if they don't see you, your razorflies get detected and they fail you. Gaaaah!! Why DE? Why?!?

Ivara and Loki kind of trivialize this challenge.  Especially Ivara, since with a Flow or Primed Flow her invisibility almost permanent.  There's also her Prowl augment, which allows her to move somewhat faster.  And she also has Sleep arrow and the noisemaker arrow.  Noisemaker to get everyone in a group, Sleep to make them hold still, puncture their skulls with your weapon of choice before they wake up.  You won't get the Stealth bonus from ranged weapons unless they're spread out (to make Focus/Affinity farming with Ivara less efficient, I guess) but you're not there for the focus, you're there to unlock a Riven.

I've only gotten this type of Riven once or twice, and I prefer the Exterminate on Sedna.  I think there used to be a high level Infested Exterminate somewhere, but it doesn't seem to be on Eris.  In any case, Grineer work well better for this challenge since they have recognizable heads to shoot at, and don't (yet) have an abundance of units like Nullifiers and Combus/Scrambus and Bursas that negate your powers.  Infested are sort of squishy, but it's difficult to get headshots on some types, and an Ancient Healer will ruin your day for this kind of challenge.

On 2019-10-10 at 6:51 AM, deathmite said:

"Do an Exterminate with level 30 enemies and not be detected". This can't be cheesed because it's not about Alarms, you just can't be seen.. Like ever! Even killing the guy who did see you, still has you fail because you were seen. Ash and Limbo don't work.Titania doesn't work even if they don't see you, your razorflies get detected and they fail you. Gaaaah!! Why DE? Why?!?

Loki, max Invis, BS OP Zaw, will take you 5 minutes.
Just watch out for the invis timer is all you need to do. 

2 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

You lot are still talking here?

All those last 2 pages were of people repeating the same thing from the 1st page over and over while OP left the thread the MOMENT he made it.

LOL! Couldn't agree more. Man people are bored in this forum.