Stealth kill Affinity multiplier seems broken

Stealth Kills are now only taken into consideratiojn if the Killed target is Unalerted, and entire health value is Gone within one single damage instance

Putting them to sleep ensures they cannot become alerted even from multiple damage instances up to a damage threshold, but once they wake up, they remain unalerted even tho you took out half their hitpoints. it's only if they receive a damage tick that does not kill them, that they become alerted.

Multishot Mods/Base Multishot weapons cannot achieve stealth kill because of this, unless you put the enemies to sleep before they can become alerted.

EDIT: Sometimes, even if the above conditions are met, Stealth multiplier is gone because some random enemy somewhere received a damage tick while they were alerted (I am not sure if the damage tick has to come directly from an action from you, but I've seen it happen with exploding barrels).

Edited by SocialFox
10 hours ago, SocialFox said:

Multishot Mods/Base Multishot weapons cannot achieve stealth kill because of this, unless you put the enemies to sleep before they can become alerted.

This one is not quite true.  My Daikyu has multishot mods and I'm still able to get stealth kills with the multiplier.  Same with multishot on Snipers.  

9 hours ago, DatDarkOne said:

This one is not quite true.  My Daikyu has multishot mods and I'm still able to get stealth kills with the multiplier.  Same with multishot on Snipers.  

If, One Instance of your multishot is enough to Kill the enemy in One instance of Damage, then yes, as I've already mentioned in my post.

If the enemy does not die from One single instance of damage, then it won't count as a stealth kill as it becomes alerted. I probably worded that phrase wrong, but my initial statement holds true.

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, dbugz said:

Hi guys.

Took a break from WF - so, was this issue finally fixed by the recent patches?

I don't know when, but it appears to be fixed. At least I was able to gather stealth kills with Ivara in Prowl with a silenced weapon.

• Like 1
On 2020-04-18 at 12:05 PM, LeonardBlyx said:

I don't know when, but it appears to be fixed. At least I was able to gather stealth kills with Ivara in Prowl with a silenced weapon.

Hi.

Ok. Might as well try it out one of these days. Thanks.