Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Exalted Blades

(XBOX)TAEKWONSAGE

Eh, I think he's already got 1 too many Exalted blades as it is. 

The ability already doesn't bring anything special to the table that a powerful weapon can't replace, except maybe spammy, mindless gameplay with "unlimited ammo" and being able to kill rifted targets. And even then that's not much of a trade off since Nullifiers an Arbitration drones are far more common than Limbos on the team so that's another +2 points in the weapon column. Lol

Exalted weapons should have something unique that makes them more than just a weapon waiting to be outclasses by other weapons. Adding more swords won't make it any better. Radial Blind is the only good ability he has.

On 2019-10-10 at 6:28 AM, (PS4)Ozymandias-13- said:

Eh, I think he's already got 1 too many Exalted blades as it is. 

The ability already doesn't bring anything special to the table that a powerful weapon can't replace, except maybe spammy, mindless gameplay with "unlimited ammo" and being able to kill rifted targets. And even then that's not much of a trade off since Nullifiers an Arbitration drones are far more common than Limbos on the team so that's another +2 points in the weapon column. Lol

Exalted weapons should have something unique that makes them more than just a weapon waiting to be outclasses by other weapons. Adding more swords won't make it any better. Radial Blind is the only good ability he has.

"Outclasses by other weapons"

With my Exalted Blade builds I can kill everything but gimmicky bosses(shoot the glowing weak spot, or do the thing that lowers their shields) by just pressing 4 and spamming "E".

2 hours ago, Beas7ie said:

"Outclasses by other weapons"

With my Exalted Blade builds I can kill everything but gimmicky bosses(shoot the glowing weak spot, or do the thing that lowers their shields) by just pressing 4 and spamming "E".

I can say the same about Arca Plasmor, Catchmoon, Lesion, a half decent Zaw, Dread, and just about any other high tier weapon. 

Simply doing damage is meaningless when the same can be said by everything else. Other frames can bring equivalent weapons AND do other things.