Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fanmade "new" Antigra Ayatan Treasure

Marokh256

Hello Tennos,

i am pretty new to warframe and completely new to this forum so i hope this is the right thread. I am a "professional" 3D Artist from germany, but since i dont have work expirience yet i am not as professional as some may think^^ Nevermind i fell in love with the beautiful orokin design and i love the ayatan treasures, so i thought of making my own version of them for myself to practice.

Since you guys have played warframe for so much longer then I have, I'd like to know if you believe that the treasure would fit seamlessly into the game or if you say the design does not match. Any critique is welcome so I can improve my future works.

As seen in the last pic the "moving" parts of this treasure when powered are the rings that rotate around the sphere.

Also does anybody know if DE ever talked about the polycount they aim for for such props?

"Full" project with some more pics: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/baZ6Rk

Edit: The name Antigra derives from the greek "αντίγραφο" (antígrafo) which means "copy" similar to the Anasa treasure which is also greek for breath.

torben-ihrig-ayatan-render-bg-01.jpg?156torben-ihrig-ayatan-render-bg-03.jpg?156torben-ihrig-ayatan-render-substanceview

Edited by Marokh256
  • Like 11

• 1 month later...