Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reinforced Orokin Storage Container

ace1868

1 hour ago, NoSpax said:

Pff, Containers. let's talk about your tasty balance of 37 Million Credits ❤️

To anyone who did almost every single sortie back when sorties had seasons, millions of credits isn't particularly impressive. An hour per night, and you'd have a million per week

You could also get more credits than you knew what to do with by doing raids, back when they existed

5 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

To anyone who did almost every single sortie back when sorties had seasons, millions of credits isn't particularly impressive. An hour per night, and you'd have a million per week

You could also get more credits than you knew what to do with by doing raids, back when they existed

It still isn't very impressive, considering you get 450k per ~7 minutes by running Index with a booster.

Good money from sorties isn't that hard, either, btw. 300k each, again with a booster.

Edited by XRosenkreuz

unknown.png
It makes a distinctive hum, kinda like the sabotage caches.
For the longest time I had my sound effects in game maxed just so that I didn't miss these crates.

I only got reinforced grineer scanned though, found them quite a few times.
unknown.png

unknown.png

As for the more common (relatively speaking), rare containers, still looking for 2 more corpus containers to finish the codex entry.
unknown.png

Edited by IronHair

played for 4 years, don't even know how many hours. found a few of the grineer and Corpus ones. but I've only ever found one Orokin Reinforced. it wasn't even in the void, it was in the derelict, on a Maroo mission, in the spawn room. I thought I was hallucinating or there was a glitch or something, but it was real. they look great, but they really are as rare as unicorn farts.

unless you're Darvo that is, if you look you can see he has one in his shop, but it's not glowing.

22 hours ago, Senguash said:

Ever think about how many you've missed?

It's kind of a cool thought, I feel like I've definitely missed way more than I've seen.

It would be kinda cool if the Mission Tally mission showed you if you missed any Rate/Reinforced/Ayatan Sculpture in the mission.

But from how some players react when they don't get the marked item as they are sitting in Extract, DE might get complaints after complaints about the players complained that the complaint they sent in has not had any action.

I welcome a What You Missed tally.

As for the Reinforced....congratz, you have the same number of them scanned as myself since I started back in 2014.

12 hours ago, Nichivo said:

As a map clearer with 4.7k hours, and over 16k missions, I have never seen one, so the pic is clearly a fake. 😛

I know that feeling, I never believed they were still in the game, all previous pictures I’ve seen were from 3-4 years ago. Even when told they existed by another codex completionist I didn’t believe until that moment I actually seen it for my self. It might take me another 4 years to find the other 2 I’m missing and then another few years to find the 2 reinforced grineer storage containers and 3 Forgotten Grineer Storage Containers Im missing.