Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Smeets imprints worth in a trade with Prime parts?

(PSN)CelticOutlaw

Question

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, (PS4)CelticOutlaw said:

Looking to trade for 2 Smeeta imprints.  I do not have plat but have Prime parts.  The trading board on the game flies too fast.  Any advice?

You could make a post on the Forums, that might get you what you need. I would include what you have to offer, and if you are after specific or random imprints.

https://forums.warframe.com/forum/182-ps4-trading-post/

Otherwise, you could post it into the trade chat in game. I don't think you setting filters will help you. Most people want only Platinum for imprints. So, you need to post the message.

Edited by krc473

13 hours ago, (PS4)CelticOutlaw said:

Looking to trade for 2 Smeeta imprints.  I do not have plat but have Prime parts.  The trading board on the game flies too fast.  Any advice?

1. Use filters in trade chat but it's kind of a hit and miss because lots of people use WTB and WTS in the same message making filters obsolete

2. look on PS4.warframe.market and look up imprints by the particular breed and contact some of the people on there. I would advice to only contact those that are wanting to sell the low priced generic ones because nobody is going to sell a 200p set for some prime parts.

3. offer veiled rivens instead of prime parts. Depending of the type of riven (rifle, pistol....) they can go from 15 to 40p easily. Which means a couple or a few veiled rivens should get you a generic set of imprints of a Kavat breed of your choice

4. sell the prime parts, or save them up until you have a full set (s) of somethings and sell it for plat and use that plat to buy imprints

Don't forget that if you made the Kavat for yourself that you can make imprints and sell those on for plat.

(to make imprints you'll need 120K creds + resources)

5. go hunt for kavat code in the derelict missions and hope that you'll get a Smeeta and not an Adarza when your breeding it as well as hope that it's looks are to your liking. Afterall, there' are lots of different colors, ears, tails that can influence the overall look of it.