Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chinese input method on Nintendo Switch platform

(NSW)Meko

Hello there

I'm a Nintendo Switch Tenno from China, I have been in the Warframe player community for 10 months.

It can be said that I started to contact Warframe because of Switch, I didn't know this game until then.

So I am very grateful to Nintendo for giving me the opportunity to get in touch with this well designed game.

Also, I am very grateful to Warframe for being with me in this day when I was studying abroad, so that I am not so lonely.

But at present, there is no Chinese input method is still very inconvenient for Chinese players.

As far as I know, Nintendo installed the Chinese input method in Switch eight months ago, but it seems that for some reason the developer has not officially enabled it in the game.

Perhaps tenno from other language regions has not experienced it, but the in-game channels are almost silent.

Can you imagine, because we are not able to input Chinese, the trading channel is even like decoration with no practical use.

When I first came into contact with warframe, I once gave up the game because I couldn't communicate with the players.

I believe that many Chinese tenno have had similar experiences. Some have persisted and some have given up.

This is a online PVE game. If players can't communicate in their own language, it is too lonely to play.

Perhaps the current number of Chinese players is not enough to attract the attention of developers, but since you have prepared a Chinese translation for us, please follow this spirit and turn the Chinese input method into use!

In addition, since Tecent has officially obtained the license sales rights of Switch in China from Nintendo, there will be a large number of new Switch players coming in.

If they find that this game has Chinese translation, but can't communicate in Chinese. Even though it's such a well-designed game, a lot of players will lost their opportunity to become a Tenno.

In my country, people are very concerned about communication, people will spontaneously gather together because of the same hobbies, and each small group will also have exchanges and frictions, thus becoming a larger community. I believe this is true for players all over the world.

I hope you can hear our voice.

Many Thanks

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

你好

我是来自中国的Nintendo Switch Tenno,已经加入Warframe玩家社区10个月了。

因为购买了Switch我才开始接触Warframe,所以从那时开始我才第一次知道这款游戏的存在。

因此,我非常感谢任天堂给了我接触这款精心设计的游戏的机会。

我也非常感谢Warframe在我一个人在国外留学的这些天里的陪伴,所以我并不孤单。

但是目前,没有中文输入法对于中国玩家还是很不方便的。

据我所知,任天堂在8个月前就在Switch上安装了中文输入法,但似乎出于某种原因,开发人员直到现在还没有在游戏中正式启用它。

也许其他语言地区的Tenno都没有体验过,但是游戏中的所有频道频道几乎都是一片寂静

你能想象吗,因为我们无法输入中文,所以交易频道甚至就像是没有实际用途的装饰。

当我第一次接触Warframe时,我曾经放弃游戏,因为我无法与玩家交流。

我相信许多中国的Tenno也有类似的经历。有些坚持了下来,有些则放弃了。

这是一个在线PVE游戏。如果玩家无法用自己的语言交流,那就太孤单了。

也许当前的中文玩家数量不足以吸引开发人员的注意力,但是既然你已经为我们准备了中文翻译,请将这种精神贯彻到底,并加入中文输入法!

此外,由于Tecent已从Nintendo正式获得Switch在中国的授权销售权,因此在不久的将来会有大量新的Switch玩家涌入。

如果到那时,他们发现这个游戏有中文翻译,但不能用中文交流。即使是一款精心设计的游戏,也会让很多玩家失去成为Tenno的机会。

在我的国家,人与人之间非常注重交往,由于同样的爱好,人们会自发地聚在一起,每个小团体也会有交流和摩擦,从而成为一个更大的社区。我相信这对世界各地的玩家都是如此。

希望你能听到我们的声音。

非常感谢

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...