Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orthos Or Hate

StanicEnemy

Question

10 answers to this question

Orthos has higher normal hit damage, but Hate and Orthos have the exact same charge damage. Orthos feels like it has a further reach, much further! >.<

I still love the look and feel of my hate, but currently wrapped up in the good feeling of the Orthos Prime I just finally made >.<

Edit: Sorry, let me correct myself, I meant the Orthos Prime..

Edited by JukeBoxx831

Orthos has higher normal hit damage, but Hate and Orthos have the exact same charge damage. Orthos feels like it has a further reach, much further! >.<

I still love the look and feel of my hate, but currently wrapped up in the good feeling of the Orthos Prime I just finally made >.<

Ehh ya might wana do some fact checking there, Hate has the higher normal swing damage, not Orthos.

Ehh ya might wana do some fact checking there, Hate has the higher normal swing damage, not Orthos.

I'm sorry for the confusion, I meant the Primed version. Thought it was implied by the second line where I stated that I was using it.

Regardless of Prime or non Prime Orthos, Orthos and its variants are basically equal or greater in DPS. There's only a 5 damage difference on the Orthos and Hate, but 10 between Orthos Prime and Hate. Orthos Prime also swings faster and charges faster. Orthos and Prime have stagger (on-hit) while Hate has knockdown (jump attack).