Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dethcube Prime auto leveling in sortie bug report

(PSN)cleefsentence

Copy/paste from the ticket i opened

Hi, 10 min ago i was in the second mission of the daily sortie with a Dethcube prime, Detchcube Machine Rifle, an Hildrin and an Ignis Wraith. During the mission i noticed something strange, my Detchcube Prime was levelling really really fast, so much that at the end of the mission she was at rank 21 (from unranked).

I don't have any idea about how this is possible, i don't even have a booster on and the kills aren't enough to explain it so to avoid problems (aka bans for cheat/exploits) i decided to open a ticket and report this problem. Hope to not get bans for something i have no idea how it was possible, i have a video too if needed.

4 minutes ago, Jampire said:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Affinity

companions gets much more affinity than weapons or warframes

The mission was an hijack, the total amounts of kills were around 120, 50 by me, no booster on. I'm a mr 26 and never seen a sentinel level up so fast.

Edited by (PS4)cleefsentence

earlier this week we noticed that the bug happened when under the nullifier bubble and affect not only sentinel but other companions too, don't know if got fixed on pc after the last update, because i avoided bringing a non leveled sentinel during today sortie