Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Fissure Interception Issue

Markur

There is a problem with Void Fissure when playing solo, escpeially endless type mission where enemies spawn really slow/ limited spawn such as Defense, Interception. I know we should play as a squad to get more spawn, and even with a full squad, there will be time that we don't get enough reactants because we kill too fast but still manage able. The real problem is when I want to play solo/ not many people running that mission/node and I have to so it myself which is fine because I can do it solo like most of the time since I start playing Warframe, enemies spawn really slow and in a small group, which is fine in normal mode, but in void fissure, it's the problem. Why? Because reactants have a very very very small chance to drop with these type of mission, compare with exterminate, where enemies might spawn endlessly but they drop like ammo, with only a few group of enemies and I can get enough reactants before mission end. While in Defense/ Interception, after 5 waves or the meter almost reach 100%, they still spawn slowly, which is the case, I won't get enough reactant. I know I can if I slow down the kill or the meter but why should I do that? Can't I rush it? Why I have to slow down when I can do it faster? Why don't you make them spawn faster when the meter run faster or almost reach the end? I have limited time to play now but still want to enjoy my time and make the most of it but this problem is so annoying. Please consider my post.

the spawning rate was always problematic in fissure-endless missions - especially in those low-lvl lith maps and even more so when doing this solo... 3 of 4 times it just work out to get the ten reactants in time, but far too often you will lack one or two in the end.

it sure shows that DE doesn't test this properly with every amount of players and/or with all different kind of frames... running those low-level fissures in solo while using some nuker frame or a weapon like the ignis can make a run go bad even with a full team in and high level run (it also seems to depend on the titles the team is in).

but, you can also get the "lack of reactants" problem in non-endles fissures - i just had this again in a lith mobile defense in the earth titleset... after the 3 consoles were done, and we still lacked 2 reactans, no more enemies spawned in... my bet is DE in its crusade against fools who think those missions an easy way to level their stuff, once again overdid it... and this, was not even one of those cases where one was added to the mission rather late in its going (like so often happen in extermination fissures).

the best solution would be the general increase of spawns in fissure missions, especially for the lower tier of the map and ofc, a longer time of spawns after the objective is done (for non-endless types).

what i personally would like to see is option to "simulate" a full team when doing a solo run... but i think DE fears we would all play solo only then... which is bullѕhit ofc, especially for fissure runs ^^)