Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Universal medallions

(XBOX)Umbra Howl

2 hours ago, (XB1)Kuljack said:

I am not sure where the aggression is coming from over this. I did not say they ‘promised’ it. Only that it was once said that they would be available for it, and then they rescinded that statement. 

I'm not hostile for two reasons (I don't find pvp fun in general and Warframe does a great job at making me not feel pressured; and I agree with the idea pvp rewards should not be available through pve grinding)

But I am a little sad DE would use invisible admin edits on principle, and I also wanted to set the record straight regarding incorrect statements I made thanks to hidden information

• Like 1

Even if they will be eligible for conclave standing, I as a pve player will never ever get enough univsersal medallions to reach anything meaningful in conclave with it, without actually playing pvp. And because of that they are just diluting the drop pool with unnecessary items. I don't know if they have a use for low-mid mr players though, but even then, getting syndicate or faction standing is not hard, even with a  smaller daily standing limitation.

16 hours ago, WhiteMarker said:

Maybe you want to show us the math you did?

What is "that", what is "it"? Maybe you want to be a little bit more clear what you are talking about.

Again, show us your math. And why would you do EVERYTHING in the game with only universal medallions? That's like only ever using the weakest weapon. 

If someone wanted to get to max rank with the Syndicate factions without actually angering any of them?  Granted you'd need way, way more to actually purchase anything.  For reasons that don't matter to anyone but me, I prefer to keep the Syndicates all at zero reputation.  I've gotten all the weapons and augments through trading.  (I'd like to get the Captura scenes, but no one seems interested in selling them.)  I don't like Arbitrations or Disruption though, so Universal Medallions are kind of a non-issue for me.  I don't have any and most likely never will.