Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What to do if there is no answer from support after 2+ months?

Anarbitrio

My SO - bebeoctopus in game - was suspended more than 70 days ago after being flagged for an EULA violation ago and is almost guaranteed to miss out on Nightwave Season 2. She received a reply asking for her to submit some technical info so they could look into the problem together with a message saying to not update the ticket any further because it would cause delays. That reply was 65 days ago. We think it had something to do with the modem because this happened, got solved, she logged back in a few days after, and it automatically happened again. We called our IP and they were registering 200k errors from the modem during that single call. We replaced it.

Anyway, I have no intention of making this a "She's innocent! Please unban!" thread.

The question, as the title suggests is...what now?

We're thinking maybe the ticket could have been assigned to someone that no longer works for DE or is on vacation. Maybe it's marked as "in progress" or "solved" on their side. Maybe there are actually more people in front of her that have been waiting more than 3 months. We really don't know.

We don't use social media much, but she tried to contact a DE member on Instagram but that might have been inappropriate. She sent a forum message, from my account, to the people that her ticket got assigned to but they have not been read or the specific person has not logged in for a while.

In these messages, we also included reasons that we think could have flagged the system to help them investigate the issue. I can include that list here if needed but, again, I don't want this to become a thread about bans. Just one about what to do after so long.

She could make a new account sure, but we both put  more than a grand each in this game over the years since we don't have time to grind too much. 

So, while keeping this civil, are there any steps to take at all to help DE address the issue? Do we just wait indefinitely? After how long is it reasonable to assume the ticket was perhaps accidentally abandoned or mis-flagged?

Thanks for your suggestions and support in advance!

Edited by Anarbitrio
  • Like 9

2 minutes ago, Rawbeard said:

did you actually submit the info they wanted, or did you stricktly adhere to the "don't update" request?

WTF!

Oh yea, PLENTY of info. 
And we purchase every Prime Access, sometimes catch on to missed vaulted accessories. That adds up over time :}

I personally like to spend money on a game that doesn't ask me to. That said, I haven't spent anything on it since then because I'm terrified something like this is going to happen to my account too and I won't have the chance to defend myself since I'd be banned. 

Edited by Anarbitrio
  • Like 3

There is norhing wrong with sending an ANSWER to the first ticket and ask for an update.
Just don't spam it by asking for an update every day. And opening a second ticket is also a bad idea. But after such a long time you can send an answer, and nobody will be mad at you.

Just now, WhiteMarker said:

There is norhing wrong with sending an ANSWER to the first ticket and ask for an update.
Just don't spam it by asking for an update every day. And opening a second ticket is also a bad idea. But after such a long time you can send an answer, and nobody will be mad at you.

I'll tell her to do that. Someone mentioned previously that doing so sends you to the back of the queue. Is that correct?