Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Garuda's Dread Ward Not Working

z3us32610

So I just recently tried a Dread Ward build for Garuda and I am not receiving any kind of invulnerability at all. I modded her for 207 duration and when I kill an enemy with her 1 the augment icon pops up next to my health on the UI. However, not only does the health and shield not go grey (typically the sign of invulnerability) but I take damage just like normal. I tried this several times to make sure and took damage and/or died with the augment icon still up.

I am currently verifying my download cache to see if that helps. It has helped in the past when the game wasn't functioning properly i.e. unlocking rivens.

UPDATE: After verifying the download cache it is still not working for me. Either that, or I am entirely stupid and am missing something, which is entirely possible. My understanding is that if an enemy is killed with her 1 she is invulnerable for 5 seconds at base duration. I am getting the 10.35 second countdown on my UI but am still 100% vulnerable.

Edited by z3us32610

She did not become invicible when dread ward activates, her health will still take a hit, but she will enter the state of unkillable.

but she should be unkillable, if she dead then it’s indeed a bug, I will also doing some test to see if this bug also appeared on my side.

done testing : she is still unkillable when dread ward activates in my place

Edited by K-Ze.Frame
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, K-Ze.Frame said:

She did not become invicible when dread ward activates, her health will still take a hit, but she will enter the state of unkillable.

but she should be unkillable, if she dead then it’s indeed a bug, I will also doing some test to see if this bug also appeared on my side.

done testing : she is still unkillable when dread ward activates in my place

Ok, thank you. I did see that you pointed out the semantics. Unkillable /= Invulnerable. I was certain I went down with it still up but now I've lost confidence. I will test again tonight and repost.

Thanks again for the reply!