Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ghosting Froma!?.

(PSN)DarkestRealm666

Hello i purchased a 3xFroma pack saved2 and started building more after a day i realized they all disappeared i figured maybe i used em up no biggie but they r still disappearing sometimes after i build em i recently went 2 Froma an item n it said 5xForma were available so i went ahead n used 1 and now back to Zero Froma after a single use im cohfused but am 2 the point to where i'll just use em as i make em.     Anyone else have this happen? 

On 2019-10-12 at 12:16 PM, (PS4)DarkestRealm666 said:

Hello i purchased a 3xFroma pack saved2 and started building more after a day i realized they all disappeared i figured maybe i used em up no biggie but they r still disappearing sometimes after i build em i recently went 2 Froma an item n it said 5xForma were available so i went ahead n used 1 and now back to Zero Froma after a single use im cohfused but am 2 the point to where i'll just use em as i make em.     Anyone else have this happen? 

How are you checking the amount of forma you have?  Are you looking in your inventory?  Are you checking in the Arsenal when you attempt to use one?

When you click to apply a forma and you see the count of how many you have, it will usually include not just normal forma, but aura and umbral forma as well.

So if you were applying forma to your warframe and have 3 normal forma, 1 aura and 1 umbral forma, the game will initially show you have 5 forma in total.

Once you're on the select forma screen, you should be able to see exactly which formas you have and how many of each.

Hope that helps.