Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox Delux Feedback

Flying_Scorpion

The night form being asymmetrical makes sense since it looks like there's some infested stuff going on (at least it appears infested to me from the below pic). I know equinox is a difficult frame to create fashion with, since you're mixing 3 different appearances together.

Can you give the day form both his wings? Just having one wing looks weird to me.

tfmnn3zow8m11.png

Also...maybe instead of having the U on Equinox's forehead on the far right, have both the circle in the front and the crescent in the back.

Equinox is one of my favourite frames, so I am looking forward to seeing what we get in the game when this is released. 🙂

Edited by Flying_Scorpion
  • Like 1

Hm....wings, what does this remind me of, ah yes, Zephyr.

DE? You there? Any word on that? Just ignoring it won't solve it by pushing out new deluxe while Zephyr gets forgotten.

You showed it once and now you never let a word about it out anymore.

On the topic itself, yes day should have wings while night not, or at best both with individual wings, like top part wings for day, lower part for night.

27 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

its cause the theme of the deluxe is angel an demon
while think the wing issue should be solved by having the demon form have its own demonic wing
as the combine form would have both wings

51 minutes ago, Flying_Scorpion said:

i would actually want them to swap day to have the demon an night to have the angel as fits more to the choice
xD angel would be healing side an demon would be the damage side of equinox