Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lazarow

Interception Idea/Change

I think it would be nice to improve interception to be faster by just a little bit. The idea is that if the team is in control of 2 points then the mission is 10% faster, if 3 points are controlled then that add 5% more making it 15% faster and if all points are under tenno control then that would make it 20% faster or 25% faster I feel 25% is still fair and not too fast. Another thing that could be added is when all towers are under tenno control tank enemies(similar to disruptions demolyst) rush to the consoles to reclaim the tower(one enemy per tower)  they would not be as tanky as demolyst but wont be that difficult too. These tanky enemies will spawn right after all towers are under tenno control and every 25% of rotation progress after that. The enemeis wont be affected by warframe abilities to make them more difficult. The goal of this is to bring more players to interception and interception as of now is kind of boring and takes too long to get to rotation C where most of the good stuff are. While interception is not difficult it boring and adding these 'interception demolysts' to give difficulty while also being given the chance to do the mission faster as more effort is put into it

34 minutes ago, Lazarow said:

if all points are under tenno control then that would make it 20% faster or 25% faster I feel 25%

34 minutes ago, Lazarow said:

if 3 points are controlled then that add 5% more making it 15% faster

35 minutes ago, Lazarow said:

The idea is that if the team is in control of 2 points then the mission is 10% faster,

it would also mean that DE would have to set it to make the enemy side have the same % capture of the signal.