Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bug: Unable to do anything in Assassination Mission

Rabazamba

I entered the Assassination Mission targeted the Ropalolyst. Everything worked perfectly fine until I tried to mount the Ropalolyst. I got the mounting animation....and that was it...the whole time until end of the mission I was stuck in this animation without actually mounting the monster. I couldn't unstuck myself neither damaging the monster or do anything except watching. Even after the monster was defeated I was stuck next to it. I'm not sure if the game thought I was dead or I was still stuck in this animation.

Also I realised that my hud was partly gone.

I recorded this after some time until the end of the mission. I would insert a link to the video but I don't know whats allowed here and I don't wanna post any links to not allowed sites.

P.S. This happend once until now....but I actually experienced the hud disappear many times in this mission. Also that the Ropalolyst was untargetables for about 15 min cause it was in an unreachable spot...but this animation glitch was absolutly critical...If I would have been allone in this mission I would had to abort it.