Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Silva & Aegis Prime skin bugs

(XBOX)TehChubbyDugan

When using a skin, like the currently promoted Day of the Dead skin, for Silva and Aegis Prime, the spinning energy effect from the toilet brush mace still shows up on the end of the sword, which looks awful and cannot be intended.  It also continues to spin in place even when the sword isn't activated and the blade is not on.  Wireless bathroom cleaning is truly endgame, I know, but it really does look bad.

The entire reason I got this skin is because I hate the way S&A Prime looks, and would just prefer to use the regular version as a skin as it looks fantastic.  Considering I haven't been given that option (which is available for prime warframes, just not weapons for some reason.) I would like to at least not be reminded of the fact that I am about to scrub the crap out of the nearest Grineer latrine with my "mace" by having the energy effect of said mace spinning around the tip of my sword.

Also, the sound the sword makes when it hits objects is that of a blunt object, like a staff, mace or stiff brush-like tool.  Should I make a separate post in the sound bugs forum for this, or can I just tack it on to the end of this post?  I'm not sure what a flaming sword should sound like, but it's definitely not a club.

Edit, also on the DotD skin, the skull is not part of any of the color channels, which isn't in line with every other DotD skin that I have.  It cannot be re-colored at all, which is another strike against the cosmetics for this weapon.

Edited by (XB1)TehChubbyDugan