The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Energy Conversion

Scar.brother.help.me

Yes please.

Not least for e.g. Equinox, it'd be nice if you didn't (fully) lose the EC effect when switching forms,
this would still leave you (if fully charged) with a boost for your 3 & 4 after switching, that'd be sweet.
Of course the best thing would be for her 3 & 4 stacks to carry over when switching forms, without friggin' bandaid Augments, but ... different topic, heh.

I run a maxed powerstrength Nidus for the main purpose of strengthening teammates. But when you’re in a squad of like 2 or more buffing frames like 2 chromas or a chroma + rhino, and/or they are constantly on the move, picking up another energy orb shortly after linking is pretty annoying.

During a fissure mission a fissured rhino + a fissured equinox + my fissured Nidus with 3 growing powers, we managed to reach to a 1,898% rhino roar!!! Later a vex armor reached above 11,000%. Now imagine both in the same game. Especially in a mission constantly on the move.

My Nidus team build would definitely benefit from such an improvement. 

3 часа назад, DrivaMain сказал:

Definitely a nice QoL improvement. It can be annoying losing your “Charges” after an accidental cast, forcing you to find an energy orb again.

Or losing your conversion for urgent cast of ability not depending on strength, e.g. unaugmented banshee silence vs. sonar/quake.