Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I've Just Bought The Yomo Syndana...

Jelan

...and I'd like to know your opinion on scarf. I got it out of curiosity and I am disappointed. The physics are wonky at best, it can't be coloured separately of the frame, clips through everything and done badly in general. I'm even thinking about writing to support to get my 50 plat back, it just hurts my eyes :( .

...and I'd like to know your opinion on scarf. I got it out of curiosity and I am disappointed. The physics are wonky at best, it can't be coloured separately of the frame, clips through everything and done badly in general. I'm even thinking about writing to support to get my 50 plat back, it just hurts my eyes :( .

few of my friends jumped on them right away , I'm waiting.

I agree the physics and movement look clunky and not right.

Not like soul caliber hair movement back in the day.

Or clothing blowing in the wind.

Hopefully they will work on them more.

Edited by 2013slinger

few of my friends jumped on them right away , I'm waiting.

I agree the physics and movement look clunky and not right.

Not like sole caliber hair movement back in the day.

Or clothing blowing in the wind.

Hopefully they will work on them more.

Still waiting for something that looks like Shinobi scarf... Uru still the only thing that comes close...

Yomo has the best physics, besides Mortos. All of them clip on specific frames. Yomo works best on female frames since they are skinny and have almost nothing to clip with.

This. I find the Yomo looks great on Banshee, but for the males the end attached to their neck tends to clip into them. Hopefully this will get fixed.

This. I find the Yomo looks great on Banshee, but for the males the end attached to their neck tends to clip into them. Hopefully this will get fixed.

Yeah, sadly I addressed this in the Art Bugs subforum with comprehensive screenshots of what was going on with the backs of my Ash, Loki and Vauban, still no reply/response from what I've seen.