Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe figures. NEED MORE

Sevenus.

Ever since DE released the warframe figures decoration they are one of my favourites. i got an idea of making a museum of all warframes as figures on shelves across my ship but realized that i can barely put about 8 of them. 

Here is an example : (most favourite frames) 

https://ibb.co/yhxrbtF

*1000iq, Wukong got 2 figures because he has a twin now.

i really hope that if DE see this post they might consider reducing the capacity cost for the warframe figures, and maybe, JUST MAYBE, add melee poses to them as well. 

what's your opinion about that?

hope you all have a nice day Tenno !!

Edited by sonyseva6055
added a pic.

it's probably related to storage management why it's so expensive in the terms of room capacity.

i.e.:
a noggle statue has a value for x, y, z position and a value for x, y, z rotation (no x, y, z scaling)

an articula has all of that +:
a value for loadout +
a value for poseset +
a value for pose +
a value for equip

so in terms of storage it's more expensive for DE to have these items in your ship

admittedly, it's not worth 20x the capacity of a noggle statue, but perhaps 2x

14 minutes ago, BlackVortex said:

it's probably related to storage management why it's so expensive in the terms of room capacity.

i.e.:
a noggle statue has a value for x, y, z position and a value for x, y, z rotation (no x, y, z scaling)

an articula has all of that +:
a value for loadout +
a value for poseset +
a value for pose +
a value for equip

so in terms of storage it's more expensive for DE to have these items in your ship

admittedly, it's not worth 20x the capacity of a noggle statue, but perhaps 2x

I guess they have to consider low spec machines too.

since the articulas are basically scaled down warframes with all the details and such (+ I think cloth physics still applies to them) I guess it can get pretty rough for older machines and consoles. (remember: rebeccas orbiter gave them a headache because she filled it to the brim with noggles)

1 minute ago, Helch0rn said:

I guess they have to consider low spec machines too.

since the articulas are basically scaled down warframes with all the details and such (+ I think cloth physics still applies to them) I guess it can get pretty rough for older machines and consoles. (remember: rebeccas orbiter gave them a headache because she filled it to the brim with noggles)

yep, that's most likely another consideration for them

2 hours ago, Syq111 said:

Like warframe needs more of these nonsense,let DE focus on fixing bugs.

latest?cb=20150702164848

A big portion of this games success is stuff to spend your plat on, like 'crap' for your orbiter, there is a direct correlation between additions and player base per day, what we call 'content drought' is something that comes up quite a lot, they have to make bug fixes while also making new additions, sometimes that is something like articulars, but it's all done at the same time and there are different devs that work on different things. If WF went through a few months just fixing stuff with no real content, the game would dive bomb off the top 10 steam charts.

I like to think I'm reason for articulars existing, 3-4 months before they were added I questioned [DE]Steve on one of his random twitch streams if it was possible to to make noggles that copied the frames cosmetics you have in your loadout, because that was a wish I had for the game that I figured would never happen, a universal noggle that where you could 'burn' in your loadout and add it to your ship, he read out my question and pondered on it, saying it might be possible... Then somehow a few months something stunningly similar was added, but better IMHO.

Edited by Carnage2K4

8 hours ago, sonyseva6055 said:

Ever since DE released the warframe figures decoration they are one of my favourites. i got an idea of making a museum of all warframes as figures on shelves across my ship but realized that i can barely put about 8 of them. 

Here is an example : (most favourite frames) 

https://ibb.co/yhxrbtF

*1000iq, Wukong got 2 figures because he has a twin now.

i really hope that if DE see this post they might consider reducing the capacity cost for the warframe figures, and maybe, JUST MAYBE, add melee poses to them as well. 

what's your opinion about that?

hope you all have a nice day Tenno !!

EMPYREAN ENDGAME IS BORN^^^^^^^.