Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nothing to spend Emissary Cred on

Ikusi_Prime

I have 10 Emissary Cred left. I really don't want to spend these last few hours scanning plants or fishing or trapping animals. There's nothing I can spend these leftovers on.

I think a great addition to Nightwave would to have the last week's Cred Offerings contain something you can exchange 1 Cred for, like a small amount of Credits, Endo, etc. Either that, or allow a small amount of rollover so that you can't save everything, but that that last little bit you don't feel like spending doesn't go to waste.

You'll be able to sell them for creds when nightwave is over iirc. 

I'm in the same boat, had 295 creds left (15 creds per tier is an annoying amount when you look at the cost of items), which would mostly have gone on kuva if it was there but couldn't so ended up spending them on (unnecessary) catalysts and nitain which in turn left me with 10 spare creds... even something as simple as nitain being 3 creds per nitain, instead of 15 for 5 could have helped, I'd have only wasted 1 cred then.

Having said that I'll stick this in another 'issue with nightwave' that I doubt will ever get fixed...