Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dropped Index points not seen by all players in squad

FriedGreenHams

Hi folks!

While playing on the Index, my friends and I have noticed that when points are dropped from killing the bots on the opposing team, we can't all see the point on the floor. With this, the squad-mates that can't see the point are also unable to pick them up.

Via some experimentation we've noticed the following:

• Whoever is playing as the host of the squad will always be able see the points lying on the ground. (We used voice comms to co-ordinate what we were seeing.)
  • If any non-host player can't see a point on the ground then the other non-host players will also not be able to see the point either.
  • Annoyingly, it doesn't happen on every kill, but it can happen quite quickly depending on the map (see next point.)
  • This seems to be prevalent on the Gas Works (Jupiter) map - it can also can happen on the Outpost map, but it happens far less frequently.
  • Similarly, if you're carrying points and are killed, it can also happen that your squad-mates are unable to see your point pile on the floor.

I've tried to describe everything in as few words as possible - If you need visual confirmation of what's happening, I'm happy to get the pals together to record their various views as we run index, and throw the video up on youtube - It may just take some time to organize.

Edited by FriedGreenHams
Added in important missing info