Sign in to follow this  
Kefirno

Nightwave: another season, another oopsie

How about you make an actual IN-GAME warning that Nightwave is about to end? A letter (like that "Oh no tenno, help us with Ghouls!" spam), a timer in the Nightwave menu itself.

And no, "News" panel in Orbiter doesn't count because nobody checks this log of Twitch stream announcements hidden in the same corner as conclave.

Also I hope next season will some better, relevant character (Darvo? Someone from Fortuna?) as its host, Nora gross and annoying.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Kefirno said:

Also I hope next season will some better, relevant character (Darvo? Someone from Fortuna?) as its host, Nora gross and annoying.

Nora runs Nightwave.

17 minutes ago, Kefirno said:

And no, "News" panel in Orbiter doesn't count because nobody checks this log of Twitch stream announcements hidden in the same corner as conclave.

Nobody checks the flashing news items but some other, also in-game, warning will get people's attention?

3 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

Nora runs Nightwave.

How does this justify her being immersion-breaking, poorly-written, irrelevant to both story or setting, annoyingly screeching character?

4 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

Nobody checks the flashing news items but some other, also in-game, warning will get people's attention?

Yes..

• Haha 1

The nightwave screen itself would be a nice place to say it's ending in X hours instead of saying 'new challenges' or 'new items in store' in X hours when it's actually ending at that time.

• Upvote 3

Nora is awesome. Respect Nora.

Agree with you on everything else though. I can't even find anywhere that it says when the intermission starts, or when there will be new challenges.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Oh sure. Blame DE because you can't be bothered to pay attention. 🙄

1 hour ago, (NSW)Jewelfox said:

Nora is awesome. Respect Nora.

Agree with you on everything else though. I can't even find anywhere that it says when the intermission starts, or when there will be new challenges.

It was mentioned on the Devstream that Nightwave will be taking a week long hiatus and the next Intermission will be starting the following week.

Edited by (NSW)Ace-Bounty-Hunter
  • Satisfied 1

I understand that today was announced previously as the end, but all week long the timers said that missions were refreshing tonight, so I did not cash in my cred hoping to examine the new items before spending them.  There were several issues in this Nightwave that did not happen in the previous ones.

• Upvote 1

I agree, if you dont check the news, which many players do, you'll lose all creds, which in itself is insane to me and I don't understand why people are not allowed to use them after nightwave ends.

Something like this deserves a big warning INGAME so everyone notices it.

Edited by IIAc3sII
  • Upvote 1