Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question about the Weapon Exilus Slot

AliasOfTheUnknown

When they showed exilus slots on the devstream ammo mutations were included.  I'm guessing most of the mods will be utility like stabilizer for reduced recoil for example I'd love to put on a soma prime.  We'll know once they roll out exilus mods on weapons.  I'm guessing when they finish melee 3.0 it will also be utility mods like + combo duration, + punch through for thrown melees, etc. etc.  

Since an Exilus Adapter requires 2 Forma, it would be nice if it automatically allowed a polarization when the slot was unlocked. Guns can lack quite a lot of capacity when taken to the extreme. This is wishful thinking.

I wouldn't even be surprised if it was a brand new item that drops in rotation C of ESO. They can just halve the 1% drop chance for the Blazing Step Ephemera to make room!

Edited by ArcKnight9202

This is a very debated topic already, 

The qualification for pure utility vs DPS booster is blurry for some mods like punch through, status duration, reload speed, mag capacity, (maybe even fire rate?) 

Same goes for augments, 

We won't know until DE finally releases them, and I expect there to be a workshop detailing it. 

Il y a 6 heures, LtChan a dit :

I was just wondering what types of mods would be used for the weapon exilus slot. Would specific weapon augment mods like "Kinetic Ricochet" for the tetra be used for this slot?

How would we know ? Is it out yet ?

Then your guess is as good as ours...