Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shaylia

Are we getting any new content soon?

Recommended Posts

Nightwave is considered content? Always thought as alternative rewards for doing the same sheit over and over again. Well, there was the boss, but it was like 15 mins fight or less that hardly required any learning or practice, and it wasn't even that good, better than Sergeant though, so 15 mins new content?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There has been no actual new content since Jupiter rework, which was a pretty minor addition anyways.

I hope we'll get some decent content drops soon, Empyrian and New war back to back(1 month apart or so) would be amazing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MPonder said:

Nightwave is considered content? Always thought as alternative rewards for doing the same sheit over and over again. Well, there was the boss, but it was like 15 mins fight or less that hardly required any learning or practice, and it wasn't even that good, better than Sergeant though, so 15 mins new content?!

I soloed him in 3'47"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, toafarmer said:

I soloed him in 3'47"

I did him 3 times while leveling up Atlas and weapons, I didn't remember what time I did actually. 4 mins new content!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Folks the game has a ton of modes and such. The question is what do you enjoy doing? If there is nothing you care about till railjack goes live.  And simply playing for stress relief isn't your goal.

Then why play? Take a break.  We have so many things we can do with whatever free time we have.

I enjoy casually popping in doing my daily sortie and slowly leveling/formsing stuff.  Just cracking skulls well listening to music.  If I'm not up for warframe i have plenty of other hobbies to do, games to play, shows to watch, hell sometimes its nice to nab some tea and meditate in peace.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, 844448 said:

Where's the delay? They never give us a date to begin with after the war within

I know you're the #1 white knight on the forums currently, but I'll entertain you for a bit.

Railjack, the content revealed at Tennocon 2018?
Railjack, the content hyped AGAIN at Tennocon 2019?
Railjack, the content that has now been split up in 3 parts, none of which have yet been released?

You seriously not calling that delayed? Even a tiny bit?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, wargthewarg said:

I know you're the #1 white knight on the forums currently, but I'll entertain you for a bit.

Railjack, the content revealed at Tennocon 2018?
Railjack, the content hyped AGAIN at Tennocon 2019?
Railjack, the content that has now been split up in 3 parts, none of which have yet been released?

You seriously not calling that delayed? Even a tiny bit?

Did they say when they will release it though? Revealing is not the same thing as releasing and they put the release window on fall 2019 so they can take their time until December 22 and still on the time frame as 'Fall 2019' so do you have any of their video saying when they will release it instead of calling me #1 white knight? At best we get fall 2019 as the time window

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Short list of "Things we are all still waiting on." 

 

- Railjack, now in 3 parts cause reasons

- Kuva Liches not actually part of the above til later.

- The Mythical Melee 3.0 

- Fatboi aka Grendal confirmed to be at least soonish with a side of SOON™*

- Probably a recycled Halloween event

- The New War, which might be part of that "find answers"

- Nightwave intermission 2.....insert suppressed sigh here...

I could go on but  just don't feel like it at all. This has been a year of "Hey! Check this cool thing out, oh but it won't be ready for at least another year but its cool isn't it?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, 844448 said:

Did they say when they will release it though? Revealing is not the same thing as releasing and they put the release window on fall 2019 so they can take their time until December 22 and still on the time frame as 'Fall 2019' so do you have any of their video saying when they will release it instead of calling me #1 white knight? At best we get fall 2019 as the time window

I don’t think you are a white knight, but you will lose this argument.  Semantics and stretched timelines for development have impacted the player base.

By almost any standard, DE has pushed the boundaries.  It may be to revolutionize the game and transform the player experience beyond anything we could dream.

Look no further than Steve’s ingenious idea of using “Portal Programming” to solve the problems/challenges that current systems present from a limitation standpoint.

To me this has a “founders 2.0” feel to it.  Everyone is starting to doubt them, except THEM.

Still, even by their own admission, the content drought is real.

That is probably the price for Swinging for the fences and risking the strike-out.  But Ive always loved ‘em for it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

De did say in the whole vip chinese trailer that the first part of railjack would go live this year.  But as usual they don't put out specific dates.

I am personally guessing xmas is a good bet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Given the fact that I'm just going to ignore Grendel's entire existence, I won't have anything to look forwards to until Phase 2 of Empyrean drops.

 

So basically all year long.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

 It may be to revolutionize the game and transform the player experience beyond anything we could dream.

Last revolution we had was Plains of Eidolon and bounties. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hace 23 horas, Shaylia dijo:

 

hace 17 horas, 844448 dijo:

Where's the delay? They never give us a date to begin with after the war within.

 

Do you remember the Roadmap?

How many things did they putted in that and how many did we actually got?

If that isn't called delayed, I don't know what It is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I predict that when they do release an update.... You wont be satisfied anyway. Chances are there's tons of things to do that you simply choose not to do. 

I predict railjack will become one of them. You're practically waiting to be disappointed. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hace 19 horas, Loza03 dijo:

Well, for one:

A game dying doesn't look like Warframe. It looks like Anthem.

Anthem is Dead, not dying, Warframe is at it's lowest player count ever in the last 2 years, DE has released 1 major content in the whole year (Disruption) and I don't think they are releasing The New Quest this year,Views in Twitch and YouTube are lower than ever. Warframe, either you like It or not, now has competition: Destiny 2 (150k average players right now with ton of media to cover It).

If this isn't a point where you should concern, I don't know when it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DOOMPATRIOT said:

Anthem is Dead, not dying, Warframe is at it's lowest player count ever in the last 2 years, DE has released 1 major content in the whole year (Disruption) and I don't think they are releasing The New Quest this year,Views in Twitch and YouTube are lower than ever. Warframe, either you like It or not, now has competition: Destiny 2 (150k average players right now with ton of media to cover It).

If this isn't a point where you should concern, I don't know when it is.

I should be concerned that Warframe has competition? Need I remind you that having competition in Warframe is why Destiny is now in the running at all?

The Second Dream happened about a year after Destiny 1 launched. I would be very surprised if that was a coincidence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DOOMPATRIOT said:

Anthem is Dead, not dying, Warframe is at it's lowest player count ever in the last 2 years, DE has released 1 major content in the whole year (Disruption) and I don't think they are releasing The New Quest this year,Views in Twitch and YouTube are lower than ever. Warframe, either you like It or not, now has competition: Destiny 2 (150k average players right now with ton of media to cover It).

If this isn't a point where you should concern, I don't know when it is.

I played it when it had far less players than this and am not worried one bit. Perhaps it will cut some of the chaff out and DE can refocus on the game they wanted to put out instead of trying to appease everyone or those wanting it to be like any game other than Warframe (destiny etc...).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've recently went back to D2 after 2.5k hours in wf.  I just got sick of the rng.  

Grinding a particular relic to try an get the rare drop which, even when fully upgraded, is like 10% just got too annoying.  There's no sense of progression, just luck.   

Don't get me wrong, D2 has grind.  There's a sense of progression though as with most the stuff you know in advance what you need to do and can work towards it with a progress bar.  That's huge for me.  

As for cost?  Well it's free to download now.  You can pay £50 for shadowkeep DLC (less than one prime access) but you don't need to, I only paid £8 for the season pass.   There's a literal ton of stuff to do.  All sorts of quests and various types of raids that give a proper challenge from the start.  No more being bored for an hour to get to challenging content. Open world areas to drool over.  And I can access about 90% of it for free.  Graphically and gameplay wise it's superior imo.  And no host migrations.  There's enough to keep me busy for many months.

New content that's dropped this year n wf hasn't been challenging at all bar maybe the first hour until you've figured out the mechanics.  10-20 minute missions at lvl 20-40 (or lower) to get stuff when it takes lvl 200 to make me concentrate has become too boring.

I do love de but thier business model is just too rng heavy for me now.  I'm sure I'll hop back in the future but not for a long time I would think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it depends what do you mean by "soon" and "content", we should get couple reworks and new frame by the end of month

if you considered such things "content" you get them rather "soon"

if you want something more substantial, something like Railjack or New War we will be very lucky if we get something by the end of year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Destiny 2, for those who don't bother to mention it, is 1st person. That is a difference that breaks the deal for many of us. It makes it impossible to compare the games. If I want to play in 1st person there are almost countless games to choose from.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, cmacq said:

Destiny 2, for those who don't bother to mention it, is 1st person. That is a difference that breaks the deal for many of us. It makes it impossible to compare the games. If I want to play in 1st person there are almost countless games to choose from.

Or just the fact that it's a different game and is totally irrelevant to the conversation. Not sure why people bring it up like it actually matters. 

 

"Hurr durr make dis game like dat game hurrrr day oder game is new n shiny hurrr"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...