Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are we getting any new content soon?

Shaylia

9 hours ago, DOOMPATRIOT said:

Anthem is Dead, not dying, Warframe is at it's lowest player count ever in the last 2 years, DE has released 1 major content in the whole year (Disruption) and I don't think they are releasing The New Quest this year,Views in Twitch and YouTube are lower than ever. Warframe, either you like It or not, now has competition: Destiny 2 (150k average players right now with ton of media to cover It).

If this isn't a point where you should concern, I don't know when it is.

You know media is just advertising, right? You can use media to convince people of anything. You say that like it makes the game better or something. 

vor 18 Stunden schrieb 844448:

Did they say when they will release it though? Revealing is not the same thing as releasing and they put the release window on fall 2019 so they can take their time until December 22 and still on the time frame as 'Fall 2019' so do you have any of their video saying when they will release it

As a short reminder i'll just post a picture of the Whiteboard from the first Devstream of this year. (Whiteboard for the WhiteKnight...haha...just kidding mate 😄)

And although you are right that they dont give "exact release dates" they do say when they "want to release" something.

And i think they said they wanted to Release Railjack before or around Tennocon, the New War was the thing supposed to come at the end of the year.

Depending on how you look at it, they are either failing slightly or massively in that department.

SNkfBQn.jpg

All this have been has been aimed to be released at 2019.

Lets be realistic: From the things still to come, Railjack will be the only "big" thing released this year.

I am 100% sure that we wont get the New War, Planes of Duviri, Lore (i guess Railjack will come without any Lore), The new Player experience, the final Melee-Rework or a Difficulty-Rework this year (maybe the Kuva-Liches, but i really wouldnt bet on that). All of the things i mentioned have been teased, i wont even talk about Fan-Request like Raids returning).

Why am i so sure about this? Lets look at the last big Release, Fortuna.

It has been released early November, and after that they worked on adding more Content to it for a long time and no other big things had been released (can be compared to the 3 phases of the Railjack-Release, only this time we got a fancy image to explain that we will only get the foundation at first). I think the time-scales can be comparable for Fortuna/Railjack, so it will be still some time until we get the other teased Content Drops (lets see if everything from the 2019 Whiteboard will get released in 2020). Basically all ressources had been spent on Fortuna months before and after the Release, and it will most likely be the same with Railjack.

Edit: I mean, just look at the faces...Steve is like "oh boy does he still add stuff to the Whiteboard? and why did we get such a big one???" and Rebb is like "Steve plz stop....people will use this against us!..i'll better dont turn around and look at it" 😄

Edited by DreisterDino

vor 2 Minuten schrieb MPonder:

Is that a "raid back" on the right, 3rd line, that letter man, can't read.

It is, but it is only written there because people frequently asked for it. (Edit: the whole right column is player-requests)

It has also been mentioned in several Devstreams throughout the year, but that doesnt mean anything.

To repeat myself: When we look at how much time DE needs for major updates, it will already be hard to release everything written on there in 2020 even,

and while this is a "passion project" for some staff members, i think many other things will come first.

Edited by DreisterDino

On 2019-10-14 at 11:06 AM, Loza03 said:

A game dying doesn't look like Warframe. It looks like Anthem.

Anthem is not dying... It's passed on! Anthem is no more! It has ceased to be! It's expired and gone to meet its maker! It's a stiff! Bereft of life! It rests in peace! If Bioware hadn't nailed it to the perch it'd be pushing up daisies! Its metabolic processes are now history! It's off the twig! It's kicked the bucket, It's shuffled off the mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleeding choir invisible!! THIS IS AN EX-GAME!

(Props to anyone that gets the reference).

2 minutes ago, White_Matter said:

Did they [DE]lay New War ? Or are you just estimating, because at one point they've said that New War is coming out around christmas.

Unless they intend to make a massive content dump in the next 2-3 months I don't see them getting to the new war considering we still don't even have Empyrean.