Sign in to follow this  
minminilityu

Question

Yep, After negative plat is solved, i only buy plat in warframe.com  I do not use unofficial channels to purchase platinum.  I only trade riven with a few players, and get some gifts from my friends. And i have 2035 in my birthday. My birthday became a bad day, I don't have many friends and no birthday wishes from everyone ,So I could just go into the game and enjoy my birthday. They tell me, my account was banned after being found using unofficial channels to purchase platinum. I cant believe it.  

A few people told me that I should create a new account, But this account, contains many memories in my life. When I'm sad, people leave me, I can just go into the game and forget everything. 

Maybe I'm quit. 

• Haha 1

3 answers to this question

Since I don't have all the information I can only offer a guess, but it sounds like the plat you might have gotten in one of those riven trades was charged back to the buyer's card. Because of that, the plat gets pulled out of the system from everyone who had some of it. You were left with a negative plat balance which flagged your account, so you need to pay for plat in order to have your account unlocked.

Sorry to hear about the issue, but I'm afraid this is an issue that can only be sorted out with support. As such I will have to lock this thread as there is nothing that can be done here.

If you need to submit a support ticket, you may do so below. If you already have, please wait patiently for a response and understand it may take some time if there are many tickets ahead of you.

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Best of luck.