Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is a good price to sell augment mods for?

ProtoManic

Question

9 answers to this question

Well, when the average is 15 plat, you have to remember that it's a free open market, dictated by supply and demand, and that the value of items depend on what people think it's worth it.

So if you have someone paying 20/30p for those mods, you have to understand that you're not ripping people off either. 

So if you go to the market to sell your stuff, you don't need to match or undercut the prices there.

Just post it for what you think it's worth selling it for and eventually you will find a buyer.

Of course don't post crazy prices, that's why the average is a hint.

Augment mod prices are bit touchy subject for me. Because that was my primary source of income (and corrupted mods) when buying a slot was my main concern. 

I always sold for 15p regardless of which mod. People complained I am charging too little and destroying the market, at the same time, people complained I am charging too much and destroying the market. 

I always sold for 15p and its like a principal for me, I'll never sell for less or more. Things like augment mods should have atleast some stability in pricing.

Edited by --Aegis--MR9

The easiest method takes some setting up.

Essentially you get an augment of every type from all three Syndicates your part of then Auction from notepad with something like this: WTS - ALL Loka:loka:, Perrin:perrin:, Veil:redveil: MODS 10p ea. It's important to get the icons of each syndicate in your auction as it gets the attention of other players.

At this point you can facilitate any requests that come your way and very often players will ask for one mod then ask for an additional while you're in the Dojo. In the past I had players who just wanted one then just asked how many I had from a specific faction and bought all of them. Replace as needed. Easy.

PS I dunno about current values. This is quite an old tactic I did maybe 3 years ago. You can set this up in warframe.market but it would take a while and then you'd get msgs in missions and such so depends on your interests and how much faction you can burn.

The main point is try not to buy them on the spot when you get requests.