Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Returning player need some help plz

kamyung

Question

So,I have not played warfare for almost one and a half year (been playing some dota 2) but I am returning now (one of the most toxic community I have ever seen is the dota 2 community)

So I would really like your help and appreciate your effort for helping.

I would like to know about what is the new frames they added in, any updates (melee 2.0 yet?) And where to get relics for the new frames and is there anything new like fortuna ?(I left a week after they opened it) and any information is greatly appreciated

Btw no need to worry about me unable to do them hard missions, before I left I solo high index, sorties and the mode where there is no respawn or resurrection and you need to complete the whole star chart to unlock (forgot the name).

7 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, kamyung said:

about what is the new frames they added in

Which one? In a year and a half there has been like 6 pimes and about 6 new frames. Best to use the Wiki because there is a lot to cover. Going to guess you haven't seen these:

New

Revenant
Garuda
Baruuk
Hildryn
Wisp
Gauss
Grendel (Next Main line)

Primes

Mesa
Chroma
Equinox
Atlas
Wukong

any updates (melee 2.0 yet?)

We are working on 3.0. still in progress. Getting Exlius slots for weapons now.

And where to get relics

I would look up the wiki. Some are boss drops, random, mission specific.

anything new like fortuna ?(I left a week after they opened it)

That was less than a year ago, you can't have been gone for a year and half and then less than a year... 

Edited by Zelmen
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, kamyung said:

So,I have not played warfare for almost one and a half year (been playing some dota 2) but I am returning now (one of the most toxic community I have ever seen is the dota 2 community)

I would like to know about what is the new frames they added in, any updates (melee 2.0 yet?) And where to get relics for the new frames and is there anything new like fortuna ?(I left a week after they opened it) and any information is greatly appreciated

Btw no need to worry about me unable to do them hard missions, before I left I solo high index, sorties and the mode where there is no respawn or resurrection and you need to complete the whole star chart to unlock (forgot the name).

Okay! If you haven't played since the introduction of Fortuna, there are a few new frames to get if you choose to get them. The first 3, are all Fortuna based, and have to do with Fortuna and the NPC's there. These include, Hildryn, Baruuk, and Garuda. In terms of their playabillity, they are all good frames, but have their niche.

Hildryn is a shield based frame with an amazing CC and team-"healing" ability. Her 1 gives good damage output, and takes shield to fire and damage is based off mods and multiplied by power strength. Her 2 is an energy pool regeneration and a small armor strip ability. Her 3 replenishes and overshelds allies, along with increasing allies shield regeneration rate and amount of shield/overshield.

Baruuk, haven't played much of him, but from what I've heard he's really good in terms of survibillity and damage output, as well as damage reduction and CC. 

Garuda is a blood themed warframe with good self-health regeneration, good energy and great damage reduction with her 1. Not much to say here, she's underwhelming in terms of high end content, lacking a widespread CC and damage output like a lot of other nuke warframes. Some may disagree with me when I say her 4 nuke isn't the best, but it's just my thoughts on it.

Atlas Prime, Equinox Prime, and Wukong Prime exist now, and all of their relics are able to be farmed in a variety of different places. I don't know any of them off the top of my head, but they're not hard to find. 

Mirage Prime, Akyros Prime have been put into the vault.

The Disruption gamemode has been introduced, and is on a lot of different nodes in the starchart. More information about disruption can be found in other threads, I'm just saying that it exists now.

Jupiter (Now known as Gas City) got a tileset rework, as well as a new boss fight, that I'm not going to go into as it spoils stuff.

I hope you read this, and if you have any other questions about these, I'd be happy to go over and answer anything you have to ask. 

Edit:I forgot about Wisp! But other people are probably going to go over her. Along with Gauss, but he many have came out while you came back also.

Edited by (XB1)razberryX

13 minutes ago, Zelmen said:

Which one? In a year and a half there has been like 6 pimes and about 6 new frames. Best to use the Wiki because there is a lot to cover. Going to guess you haven't seen these:

New

Revenant
Garuda
Baruuk
Hildryn
Wisp
Gauss
Grendel (Next Main line)

Primes

Mesa
Chroma
Equinox
Atlas
Wukong

We are working on 3.0. still in progress. Getting Exlius slots for weapons now.

I would look up the wiki. Some are boss drops, random, mission specific.

That was less than a year ago, you can't have been gone for a year and half and then less than a year... 

Hmm... I thought fortuna came out last year like June or something, I guess I was wrong, thx btw and also revenant was the last frame that came out when I was playing, garuda the vampire I think? (Saw it in dev video) came out after I left thx btw.

11 minutes ago, (XB1)razberryX said:

Okay! If you haven't played since the introduction of Fortuna, there are a few new frames to get if you choose to get them. The first 3, are all Fortuna based, and have to do with Fortuna and the NPC's there. These include, Hildryn, Baruuk, and Garuda. In terms of their playabillity, they are all good frames, but have their niche.

Hildryn is a shield based frame with an amazing CC and team-"healing" ability. Her 1 gives good damage output, and takes shield to fire and damage is based off mods and multiplied by power strength. Her 2 is an energy pool regeneration and a small armor strip ability. Her 3 replenishes and overshelds allies, along with increasing allies shield regeneration rate and amount of shield/overshield.

Baruuk, haven't played much of him, but from what I've heard he's really good in terms of survibillity and damage output, as well as damage reduction and CC. 

Garuda is a blood themed warframe with good self-health regeneration, good energy and great damage reduction with her 1. Not much to say here, she's underwhelming in terms of high end content, lacking a widespread CC and damage output like a lot of other nuke warframes. Some may disagree with me when I say her 4 nuke isn't the best, but it's just my thoughts on it.

Atlas Prime, Equinox Prime, and Wukong Prime exist now, and all of their relics are able to be farmed in a variety of different places. I don't know any of them off the top of my head, but they're not hard to find. 

Mirage Prime, Akyros Prime have been put into the vault.

The Disruption gamemode has been introduced, and is on a lot of different nodes in the starchart. More information about disruption can be found in other threads, I'm just saying that it exists now.

Jupiter (Now known as Gas City) got a tileset rework, as well as a new boss fight, that I'm not going to go into as it spoils stuff.

I hope you read this, and if you have any other questions about these, I'd be happy to go over and answer anything you have to ask. 

Edit:I forgot about Wisp! But other people are probably going to go over her. Along with Gauss, but he many have came out while you came back also.

Thx dude, I'll try them later after the 8k MB update... Welp.... Gonna be a while...

Welcome back! I have taken my breaks from the game now and then, it's actually a healthy practice. I recently came from a 4 months break, still have much to do that I don't feel the content droughts.

My clan did the same, and it seems we synced perfectly after their long break. Now we are hunting Eidolons and Orbs like it was the first week of their release and we are enjoying it a lot.

If you left some weeks previous to fortuna, the only thing that you have missed are the Nightwaves and one or two events.

The rest is readily available in game. Enjoy!

Edited by marcovchb
Fix typos

1 hour ago, kamyung said:

where to get relics for the new frames

https://notsosubtle.space/wf/

melee 2.0 yet?)

we have melee 2.5 as 3.0 is still in the works but now blocking is kinda inate when you have guns on
if you press melee button your swapped to melee
if you have melee you an you aim or shoot you go back to the either primary or secondary depending on which was being used before you swapped to melee
melee slams got abit of a change as can have a forward curve instead of straight down depending on afew things

new like fortuna

therma fratures
profit taker an orb mother
disruptions
jupiter gas city tileset
roplyst boss fight for wisp
nightwave which just ended an will have intermission coming up on the 20th
quite afew new weapons

we have railjack coming soon 😄
new war suppose to be out before end of this year

if there any you want to try an learn about always remember that the https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki is always a good choice to go to