Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Profit taker is still an atrocious Fight

(PSN)Hopper_Orouk

What a garbage mission 

Abysmal enemy spawns 

Too many things happening at once 

And stupid Reward drops 

Archgun holster takes too long and it crowd controls you 

Not to forget getting one shotted constantly out of nowhere even with tanky warframes

Exploiter is 10x better...i at least i see and control what's happening 

And they don't rain enemies like in PT

Do something about this

Edited by (PS4)Hopper_Orouk
  • Like 2

I always run with my chroma and wyrm with negate , its a cake walk for me as for archgun I suggest using resolute focus mods , its must for negatting cc 100% of the time , for weapons sniper as primary , catchmoon for clearing enemys and becons around you and as well zenistar for added protection .

Additionaly you can use specter as they scale with enemy level , suggest trinity for energy and healling .

20 hours ago, MonsterOfMyOwn said:

I'm not saying that it can't be changed to something funnier, but to me it's less a chore and less a visual cancer than tridolon

I still prefer hunting giant walking trees instead of this constant knockdown fight and the minions on this fight poses more of a threat than the boss itself. They toned down the visual effects of the Eidolons, but I am sure you never looked back and probably never will.

Just now, DrivaMain said:

I still prefer hunting giant walking trees instead of this constant knockdown fight and the minions on this fight poses more of a threat than the boss itself. They toned down the visual effects of the Eidolons, but I am sure you never looked back and probably never will.

i just soloed profit taker with chroma

but why just chroma? 

i want to solo it with gauss (i saw  the video but i still can't solo it with him because the youtuber used another focus school and arcanes that i don't have)

and many others

mirage for example

why does it have to be such a retarded fight?

I think the change needs to be the Shield mechanic.  Instead of constantly changing resistance change it to something else.

For example -  Example the shield will constantly take all damage but if one element becomes too high ( shows ontop of head ) it will do a massive AoE proc of that status effect. 

So you would still want to have many different status effects but not because the game forces you to change. 

Also remove shield regeneration and stick to only phases + shield pylons. So once the shield phase is over, it is over for good.

Finally increase drops for profit taker dramatically. 

I think then the mission will be fine.