(PS4)ATreidezz

King of Spy missions (a bit drama)

So this happened to me on someone's twitch stream, i was telling my opinion about how wukong is the best meta on spy mission, reason is bcos of cloudwalker, its fast, can ignore lasers and barriers, and can be spammed

Then a guy (blue name, censored) trolling me against my opinion that wukong is the least fastest frame, i wouldn't mind if he was on point, but no, he was definitely trolling by bringing the word Coward as well as bringing other points aside from speed aspect on the frame, so i indulge him by feeding the troll... 

Pics-Art-10-15-12-38-08.jpg

Pics-Art-10-15-12-40-33.jpg

Pics-Art-10-15-12-46-24.jpg

Mind you, tis not the complete chat and granted, i felt somewhat stupid for doing this on both the stream and the forum. 

But drama aside, i would like to know your opinion about FASTEST FRAME on spy, hacking might depends on skill, but blasting through lasers & barriers undetected with ease? Let me hear it. 

Edited by (PS4)ATreidezz

Loki built for 2's duration, assuming that you can do all the vaults blindfolded (which is pretty much the case after ~3 runs).

• Like 3

Limbo + tenno combo is just too OP

Edited by EDM774
  • Upvote 2

I mean, if you just straight up avoid the lasers Gauss or volt are the fastest because they take the least amount of time getting from spy vault to spy vault.

• Like 1

Ash can teleport through glass if weres enemy presently behind it

eddit : had to download fraps to show this

Edited by bad4youLT
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, stormy505 said:

I mean, if you just straight up avoid the lasers Gauss or volt are the fastest because they take the least amount of time getting from spy vault to spy vault.

Some spy vault are vertical, and no matter how fast gauss or volt is, the still fall down on the same speed

2 minutes ago, bad4youLT said:

Ash can teleport through glass if weres enemy presently behind it

Or objects like grates, anything destructible or has lifebar. And no, ash can only teleport to objects with direct unobstructed LoS, so if its behind a glass, even though the glass is transparent, its still count as obstruction. 

Edited by (PS4)ATreidezz
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, (PS4)ATreidezz said:

Some spy vault are vertical, and no matter how fast gauss or volt is, the still fall down on the same speed

Operator mode deals with that pretty well.

tenor.gif

Just use Ivara, safe and take your time, why do people act like this is a speedrun or race, what do you need to proove with any of this?

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 5

seems like a pointless argument i would not have bothered with. waste of time. personally i just do the sortie spy with whatever frame i have equipped and blitz through the whole thing in less than 5 minutes. last time it was jupiter and i was mirage prime.

34 minutes ago, stormy505 said:

actually, nova solves both issues.

teleport across lasers, and is THE go-to true speedrunning frame.
Portal with not necessarily maxed range, high eff for spammability, and the wormhole augment all do the trick.

just need some care to avoid cameras.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DragoonStorm1 said:

actually, nova solves both issues.

teleport across lasers, and is THE go-to true speedrunning frame.
Portal with not necessarily maxed range, high eff for spammability, and the wormhole augment all do the trick.

just need some care to avoid cameras.

Yep. Here's Nova doing Lua Spy in 2 minutes and 20 seconds.

Spoiler

I don't think any other frame can do Lua Spy this fast. Not even Gauss.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, (PS4)ATreidezz said:

Or objects like grates, anything destructible or has lifebar. And no, ash can only teleport to objects with direct unobstructed LoS, so if its behind a glass, even though the glass is transparent, its still count as obstruction. 

Nova should imo still be number one, but her portals need to be set realy good. Wukong is a bit more forgiving, same goes for the operator.
But I have to admit: the last time I saw an operator speedrun it was for the fasted tactical alert wolf of saturn six run.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nslay said:

Yep. Here's Nova doing Lua Spy in 2 minutes and 20 seconds.

Hide contents

I don't think any other frame can do Lua Spy this fast. Not even Gauss.

Hehehehe thats my run there xd, the "who is fastest frame" thing has allways depended on the skill lvl of each player.

That said asuming that you are useing all frames at their max potential the anwser to the who is faster its a kind of a tide. Let me explain

Nova objectivly wins in every single senario but wukong can be allmost as fast as nova with less than 50% of the skill that nova requires so the anwser is subjective, because i only know 2 or 3 guys that can beat wukong in every tileset and they quited the game when raids(lor,jv) where removed so right now theres no one capable(as far as i know) of beating wukong in EVERYSINGLE TILESET

Disclaimer:if you play with a controller forget about nova just use wukong xd(i hope to not trigger anyone everyone knows that keyboard and mouse allows you to play better in shooters)

Edited by --Q--ProjectX
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 2

The best part of being trolled is stopping to fuel the argument and soon they will be ignored and left alone exposed into their non sense.

Loki is what I use mostly, I have a spy load out with him max duration and run speed.  I ignore lasers with switch teleport.

People are generally awful don't talk to them... Reading a chat log it actually sounds like it's probably a child too.

I used old wukong for Lua spy cloudwalker was pretty good for that

Edited by (PS4)Eluminary

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Eluminary said:

Loki is best imo I have a spy load out with him max duration and run speed.  I ignore lasers with switch teleport.

People are generally awful don't talk to them... Reading a chat log it actually sounds like it's probably a child too.

I used old wukong for Lua spy cloudwalker was pretty good for that

Well, the thing about loki switch tele, is that it alerted enemies and trigger alarms, so i think it needs to be placed carefully or after clearing enemies. 

I still prefer ivara with infiltrate for it, or limbo if it's corpus spy since you can blast the cameras with max rank cataclysm then just rift walk through lasers but if you want to rush, ivara can ignore all kind of defense, even hack the vaults with lasers on the floor. Just roll all the way like playing dark souls if you feel she's too slow

As long as you don't trigger an alarm and then ragequit like a big oll rage baby.... I give exactly zero heccs what you bring to the spy mission 

• Like 1

i failed 7 runs of corpus gas city spy mission yesterday
because people decide to use meme warframe for spy mission and end up failed because they either triggered the laser / die from some random corpus while hacking

8 hours ago, (PS4)ATreidezz said:

So this happened to me on someone's twitch stream, i was telling my opinion about how wukong is the best meta on spy mission, reason is bcos of cloudwalker, its fast, can ignore lasers and barriers, and can be spammed

Then a guy (blue name, censored) trolling me against my opinion that wukong is the least fastest frame, i wouldn't mind if he was on point, but no, he was definitely trolling by bringing the word Coward as well as bringing other points aside from speed aspect on the frame, so i indulge him by feeding the troll... 

Pics-Art-10-15-12-38-08.jpg

Pics-Art-10-15-12-40-33.jpg

Mind you, tis not the complete chat and granted, i felt somewhat stupid for doing this on both the stream and the forum. 

But drama aside, i would like to know your opinion about FASTEST FRAME on spy, hacking might depends on skill, but blasting through lasers & barriers undetected with ease? Let me hear it. 

Nice argument there.  Thanks... for... posting that? I guess?

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, bad4youLT said:

This is actually a bug, I've tested it, and there are many inconsistent parts of the glass walls on grineer's spy vaults, maybe bcos these vaults are the oldests vaults and haven't been reworked yet. The same bug can't be done in corpus spy vaults, even when they also have glass walls. 

PS-Messages-20191015-104916.jpg

This one was taken from the same vault in the video, from the glass behind the elevator, as u can see on the bottom right screen, it says TARGET OBSTRUCTED. U cant teleport from behind this glass. 

PS-Messages-20191015-104825.jpg

This one is from the same glass floor u were teleported from in the video, it seems that u can only teleport inside when u are touching the ground, it cant be done while u are mid air or not touching the ground, even if u are directly on top of the glass. Again, u can see from the bottom right screen, it says TARGET OBSTRUCTED. 

PS-Messages-20191015-104818.jpg

This is from the glass on top of the console that u have to hack, still from the same vault in the video, i was trying to teleport through 2 glass walls, first one is the glass floor im standing on, second one is the glass behind the console. Despite the fact that i can also teleport from behind the second glass, i cant seem to teleport through both glass at once. 

Pics-Art-10-15-11-12-18.jpg

Now this one is another example. This one is from another grineer's spy vault from the same tileset where u can enter the vault from the glass ceiling above. The moment u enter the room, u can immediately see the target console from behind a glass wall, u cant teleport from behind this glass, but u can from the smaller windows surrounding the vault, which are the ones I've circled in red, and also from the glass ceiling above the vault. 

Is this all intended? Absolutely Not...its way too inconsistent to be intended. 

There's a reason why pretty much every speed run world record is done with a nova... it just takes more skill than the average player has as ProjectX pointed out. Wukong is much easier and nearly as fast, the other frames like Ash, Loki, Ivara, Limbo etc will be left in the dust by a skilled player on Nova.