Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

King of Spy missions (a bit drama)

(PSN)ATreidezz

Wukong is King. Have pity with those lacking the enlightenment. In spy missions, I always announce going for C and guess what? I usually finish before the dude at B and often enough before A. 

Maxed void dashes and Wukong, nothing's faster and more convenient.

About Nova speedruns... do you really think that hotshot/[enter name] on YT posts his dozens of fail runs?

When it comes to consistent speed, nothing out there can touch Wukong, especially on very vertical and obstructed levels. Wukong reminds me of playing good old Descent at times.

18 hours ago, (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu said:

Is tenno supposed to be the operator? And why is rhino good for spy instead of ash, loki or ivara? 

Rhino can just run through the lasers/sensors or whatever. Sure, he'll set of the alarms, but if you're going for speed, it won't matter.

22 hours ago, (PS4)ATreidezz said:

But drama aside, i would like to know your opinion about FASTEST FRAME on spy, hacking might depends on skill, but blasting through lasers & barriers undetected with ease? Let me hear it. 

Are we talking "must be undetected" or "detection allowed"?

If "undetected only" Loki for Grineer and Limbo for Corpus. Corpus rely on stationary 1hp cameras for visual detection, all of which can be instantly negated by a well-placed Cataclysm. Once those are down, Rift Walk ignores lasers and gets you right to the console. Grineer rely on those thrice-cursed Regulators, and there's no reliable way past their stupid hitboxes without just being invisible; Loki's speed and agility makes up the rest

If detection is allowed, Nova's ability to teleport to anything in line-of-sight and freeze enemies in place with her 4 is theoretically perhaps the fastest frame, though human reflexes aren't always able to place her portals properly.