Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vehicle mode merge with Cooperative mode

CalmClouds

It bothers me that I can't match my archwing and K-drive colors with the colors of specific warframes. It ruins my fashion when I'm using them as transports in the open worlds maps.

It also bothers me that I can't select my gravimag arch-gun without having to go through two extra menus for some reason.

It would be nice if the K-drive, archwing and arch-gun were moved on the "Cooperative mode" screen instead.

2 hours ago, CalmClouds said:

It bothers me that I can't match my archwing and K-drive colors with the colors of specific warframes. It ruins my fashion when I'm using them as transports in the open worlds maps.

200.gif

It also bothers me that I can't select my gravimag arch-gun without having to go through two extra menus for some reason.

... The reason being because its an arch-gun... And here the Devs thought the weapon type was self-explanatory.

It would be nice if the K-drive, archwing and arch-gun were moved on the "Cooperative mode" screen instead.

They're vehicles/vehicle-type equipment. Makes no sense to put them on the Cooperative mode screen to me.

It would also be nice to have my Manual Block and my Manual Melee Equip during mission without shoving my Primary and Secondary weapons in a dark corner aboard the Orbiter... But we all know already that it isn't going to happen ever again...

I have one frame with a white color scheme that matches my white color scheme archwing. Do you follow me so far?

Now, this is where things get complicated. I have a dark color scheme warframe that doesn’t match my white color scheme archwing.

I want my dark color scheme warframe to have a dark color scheme archwing equipped in the loadout.

Did you get all that? It’s quite complicated, I know.

Next, I want to see which arch-gun gravimag my warframe has equipped in the loadout, without having to go through two different menus.

How do you do that? Hmm, gee, I don’t know. Oh! Perhaps you can show me the gun that my warframe literally uses in regular missions, in the warframe loadout screen. Amazing.

Are you still confused somehow?

Edited by CalmClouds

4 hours ago, CalmClouds said:

I have one frame with a white color scheme that matches my white color scheme archwing. Do you follow me so far?

Now, this is where things get complicated. I have a dark color scheme warframe that doesn’t match my white color scheme archwing.

I want my dark color scheme warframe to have a dark color scheme archwing equipped in the loadout.

Did you get all that? It’s quite complicated, I know.

Next, I want to see which arch-gun gravimag my warframe has equipped in the loadout, without having to go through two different menus.

How do you do that? Hmm, gee, I don’t know. Oh! Perhaps you can show me the gun that my warframe literally uses in regular missions, in the warframe loadout screen. Amazing.

Are you still confused somehow?

I agree with you man.

I'll also add that it's not just a problem with color scheme, but type as well.

Say for example I'm currently using my Rhino loadout. Rhino is customized to look VERY Grineer. He has all Grineer weapons and cosmetics.

As such, I also want Rhino to use Grineer themed Archgear. I'm talking Elytron, Grattler, and Knux.

To contrast, my Mag is VERY Corpus themed, and following similar logic, I'd like her to use Corpus Archgear like the Itzal, Fluctus, and Centaur.

With the way the system currently handles loadouts, if I switch from one frame's loadout to another, the Archgear is completely untouched unless I go into the Vehicles menu and switch it manually.

And with as often as I switch loadouts on-the-fly as it were, the Vehicles tab is often forgotten.

What this means is that it's very easy for me to find myself in a situation where I suddenly and unexpectedly find my all-Grineer Rhino flying around in a blatantly Corpus Archwing, because I switched frames several times since I last flew and completely forgot to check what Archgear was equipped.

• Like 1