Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Annoying Void Dash behavior - Warframe falling

UltDragon

To avoid falling, I often use the tenno's Void Dash, but the black screen transition effect still happens, like this:

Technically my controllable character didn't fall, just the "empty" warframe.

This behavior is annoying and has been around for a long time, it would be nice if it gets fixed 🙂.

Edited by GiovanniC

Its is very annoying that void dash cant be used freely if you move too fast from one place from another, it can take you back i the middle of the dash or you can even wait for the void dash to "finish" but a lot of times it will take you back to... anywhere, not even close to the last point... its happens too near of water in PoE, pass above the water not even touching it and it triggers magnetic proc and can take you back to any place, you can even get back to gates of Cetus...

You can see this "out of border" mechanic in others places when you are falling and it has a purpose, but in a lot of places you fall a little and it takes it back automatically... damn, it don´t even let you do a simple jump to save yourself and takes you back and REMOVES ALL YOURS BUFFS and have an animation of knockdown when the screen starts and you have to wait it... this S#&$ have killed me a lot a times when i don´t even have problem with the enemies... (ex: Rhino on Corpus Ship Defense). 

Please fix this, it is a old problem that really set you back if you want to speed up things... very frustrating.

Edited by Mizotizoi
more info