Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disruption really is a great game mode

Flying_Scorpion

You guys deserve some credit on this. Disruption is a great game mode, it gets all roles involved, it rewards team work, it rewards active gameplay, it's got a strategic element to it, and more.

What I really like about it is that it gives reason to play roles I normally wouldn't, or at least that I would and not really feel useful in any other game modes.

I've been wanting to play support roles lately and I have found that these roles can often fit in quite well in this game mode.

• Like 1

Disruption and Survival are my favorite kind of Endless Missions. What Disruption got over Survival is atleast better rewards later on but the only big issue i have with is how slow it is when going Solo. A Team can reach lvl 230+ at least less than 90 Mins while Solo would reach lvl 210 at a similar time. Or 300 in a Hour with a Squad. This is what i agree with:

5 minutes ago, Kalvorax said:

i jsut wish it didnt take all four nodes when going solo...

• Like 1

I noticed an extra little thing I like about this mission. I was with a friend and the two of us needed Meso D4 relics. They have a 14% chance to drop on rotation B of Disruption. So we went in there, killed all 4 demolishers on the first round (immediately rotation B reward), then killed 3of them on the next two rounds (again rotation B), and from then on just killed 2 and let the other 2 destroy the objectives, giving us the ability to choose our reward pool, and get rotation B for every single round for as long as we stayed in the mission. That was nice. Anything that reduces grind in my opinion is good.

Edited by Flying_Scorpion