Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't play software error occurs when logging in

The issue started the day I posted this topic, but when attempting to log in it at shows "error code: 2002-2060". then " The software was closed because an error occurred" and restarting the first time let me play but every attempt since then has failed. please help

Edited by (NSW)DogNamedChocolate
Redownloading fixes the issue

• 1 month later...

I realize this is a month old at this point, but in case anyone else has this issue I was able to fix it by deleting the software from my switch and reinstalling.

It stunk having to wait for a full download again, but it was the only way I got it to work - in case it is a concern: all of my settings and such were intact.

This also appears - so far - to have resolved an issue I was having in which the game crashed almost any time I visited Orb Valis.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

not to necro an old thread but if you don't want to download the entire game again deleting the network settings on the switch and setting that back up fresh fixed this issue for me.

Also changing DNS setting to manual and setting them to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 also seems to stop this issue.

at least for the time being.

Edited by (NSW)aradar

• 1 month later...